Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids want me dead wtf

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
I made the dumbass decision of going outside today I had to buy a new phone so i went to the mall, i swear to god 6-7 girls gave me the eye of disgust and looked completely repulsed mind u i didnt talk to any of them or do anything they saw me as if I am a fucking super villian or a mass murderer

This happened to me so many times

I made the dumbass decision of going outside today I had to buy a new phone so i went to the mall, i swear to god 6-7 girls gave me the eye of disgust and looked completely repulsed mind u i didnt talk to any of them or do anything they saw me as if I am a fucking super villian or a mass murderer
Should have harass those cunts

all foids are evil and are the same ,it happend to me few times when i got out

You look back at them with more disgust or say fuck off

Should have harass those cunts
There will always be white knights ready to put on their shining armor, and safe damsel in distress

you talking crazy they wont hire hitman to kill you. get some fresh air lad.

they want us dead because we are not attractive

There will always be white knights ready to put on their shining armor, and safe damsel in distress
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Still should have glared at them vile holes ask them if they have a problem

Look back at them like there is something wrong with them. Looking at women with disgust, making them feel self-conscious, is a fun activity in general. Try it out. What are they going to do, talk to you and ask you what's wrong? Yeah, right :feelskek:

You shouldn't be surprised by that. They would prefer a world with no subhumans.

the foid fears the samERai

foids are retarded bitchy NPCs, that's why you should have no sympathy if they get raped or killed

there is a reason why they are called 'femoids'

You were destined since adolescence to rot in your room.

they sensed your misogyny from 5 meters away without even interacting with you obv. couldnt sense 99% chance of chads leaving them with black eye tho

i bought a used phone one week ago i never buy locally

Disgusted Puke GIF by HBO Max

it’s always like this

What did yoy expect them to jump you and suck your dick in a line?
You havent gone out in a while...
The disgust look is a thing you have to get used to as incel and cope with