Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel heightmogged by foids

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
I am walkin around in my college and a noticeable amount of white foids height mog me or are the same height as me(5’7) i thiught the avg was 5’4 for white women wtf

one foid mogged me by a whole foot :feelsrope:
IMAGINE TALL WHITE NORWEIGENS GOING TO INDIA and mogging all the short curries :feelskek::feelskek: but at the end of the day the curries win because they can just group rape them being the horny fucks they are for cumskin

White foids can average between 5'5-5'7 depending on the type of white people that live in your area.

White foids can average between 5'5-5'7 depending on the type of white people that live in your area.
I'm 5'6ft and easily get heigtmogged by 50% of foids in Chadmany

IMAGINE TALL WHITE NORWEIGENS GOING TO INDIA and mogging all the short curries :feelskek::feelskek: but at the end of the day the curries win because they can just group rape them being the horny fucks they are for cumskin
how tall are u?

Are you Indian and live in Norway?

5'5-5'7 is actually average female height, the problem is ur too short, its over for shortcells