Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids who do this are the worst

V

Vf0rv1rg1n

Banned
-
Foids who give some "signs" that they might like you, but you can't really tell, and if you shoot your shot, they'll reject you and turns out they actually don't are the worst to me. I wish they wouldn't do anything to me. Nothing. Cuz at least the foids who obviously don't like me never do anything to make me think they do, you know, they're honest. If i ever kill foids (in Hitman), I'll start with those first.

Last edited:
Foids who give some "signs" that they might like you, but you can't really tell, and if you shoot your shot, they'll reject you and turns out they actually don't are the worst to me. Cuz at least the foids who obviously don't like me never do anything to make me think they do, you know, they're honest. If i ever kill foids (in Hitman), I'll start with those first.
they sometimes do this to get oofy doofies.

Hitman absolution was such a good game

When foids give signs its completely obvious even to the most low iq retard.

Those subtle or mixed signals you see are just delusions of lonely desperate brain.

When foids give signs its completely obvious even to the most low iq retard.

Those subtle or mixed signals you see are just delusions of lonely desperate brain.
Well, yes, but i wish they wouldn't do that.

If a foid really likes you, she doesn't give signs or hints.

She goes straightaway to you.

If a foid really likes you, she doesn't give signs or hints.

She goes straightaway to you.

kinda my chadpreet friends got biggest hints or the foid would intentionally out of the blue start a convo

we were once at a liquor store, talking about wwe, this white slut randomly starting to talking to my friend. ofc she ignored the ugly manlet next to him aka me:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

guess i should have showered or worked on my personality that day :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

friend got her number, fkd her the same day:reeeeee::reeeeee:

they sometimes do this to get oofy doofies.
they will sometimes act overtly flirtatious in a stereotypical way to get oofy doofies or orbiters, something which they generally won't do as much with Chad

it's fairly obvious play-acting, but they're used to it

kinda my chadpreet friends got biggest hints or the foid would intentionally out of the blue start a convo

we were once at a liquor store, talking about wwe, this white slut randomly starting to talking to my friend. ofc she ignored the ugly manlet next to him aka me:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

guess i should have showered or worked on my personality that day :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

tenor.gif

modern foids giving 'IOIs' doesn't mean much

how many IOIs did foids give to the rich guys they later #MeToo'd? probably milliions. and the guys still got screwed in the end.

foids are not serious people

yeh she liked wrestling and started talking to him
race is ignored when its chad :lasereyes:
Ethnic chads will always mog white incels

This is water is wet fact obviously but it seems that many ethnicels still try to cope thinking this is false.

Ethnic chads will always mog white incels

This is water is wet fact obviously but it seems that many ethnicels still try to cope thinking this is false.

ethnicels cope too much, ethnic chads mog all whites except white chad and maybe chadlite
latter is a debate if you're in eu or something

i have seen some sandnigg chaddams just killing it in eu

ethnicels cope too much, ethnic chads mog all whites except white chad and maybe chadlite
latter is a debate if you're in eu or something

i have seen some sandnigg chaddams just killing it in eu
Ethnics smvmog whites in western europe

modern foids giving 'IOIs' doesn't mean much

how many IOIs did foids give to the rich guys they later #MeToo'd? probably milliions. and the guys still got screwed in the end.

foids are not serious people
I once had a foid give me an IED

Can’t relates

Seems like a desperate infiltrator post but yeah

Foids who do this are the worst:​

exist

pERsonalityYy Bro

Foids who give some "signs" that they might like you, but you can't really tell, and if you shoot your shot, they'll reject you and turns out they actually don't are the worst to me. I wish they wouldn't do anything to me. Nothing. Cuz at least the foids who obviously don't like me never do anything to make me think they do, you know, they're honest. If i ever kill foids (in Hitman), I'll start with those first.
It happened to be in late 2023, she made it very obvious that she was interessed in me, when i asked her out she said " i can't i work " then i said " yeah but Thursday you do not work, it's your rest day " and then she said that yeah she have to rest blablabla we can meet one day but not now im busy blablabla.

Why do not make obvious sign that you like me if it's just to reject me ? Fucking idiot.