Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think wheat waffles and black pill on YouTube are trying to get foids more confident

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Showing ugly dudes and average dudes and rating them. Foids naturally do it, why do we need to show the photos. If you have never got pussy you are sub 5. have never ask a foid to rate me(besides when I was 14 anonymously). They said I looked 30. Normies do have a social advantage but asking foids to rate them would negate that. Because foids only want chad and will settle for normies.

Those are still foids wroshipper

wheat waffles aka blackpill for normies

No, he's just a grifter.

Proliferating looks PSL and blackpill literature with so much enthusiasm for clout and cash will inevitably lead it to females, and they like will then use this to really look for gigachad, foids are usually stupid autistic monkeybranchers who compare every tid and bit of the men they're around from dick size to income to what not

Showing ugly dudes and average dudes and rating them. Foids naturally do it, why do we need to show the photos. If you have never got pussy you are sub 5. have never ask a foid to rate me(besides when I was 14 anonymously). They said I looked 30. Normies do have a social advantage but asking foids to rate them would negate that. Because foids only want chad and will settle for normies.
And we get completely ignored. Most ricecels are too ugly to even betabuxx

Of course. Blackpill knowledge is as good as men taking action. Otherwise brace for uglier levels of hypergamy.