Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids who instantly jump to insulting penis size are guaranteed imbecilic whores

FreddyKruegercel

FreddyKruegercel

5'5 autistic reality accepter
★★★★★
The first insult they jump to for men they hate, especially manlets. If they weren't complete whores touching 50 cocks by 25, they wouldn't need to say "You're just saying that because your dick is small teehee" "He only has that truck because his dick is small lol" or, as I had showing off my derringer on cuckdit: "bet that's bigger than your dick." :lasereyes:

Well, foid? How many cocks have you taken in your rot hole to make you so obsessed with them? "Body shaming" never applies to small-membered men, it is accepted and even encouraged by feminists and society for foids to joke about small penises. It is infuriating. But dare we say their disgusting high body fat that wraps around their organs is hideous, that would be "too far" because you can't publicly insult landwhales without blowback anymore. One of those things can actually be changed.

Foids are whores​

Women think it's okay to make fun of a man's involuntary genetic quality however they don't think it's okay to make fun of things women can control like their weight.

Thinking of a non-virgin foid is disgusting. Once they have been deflowered they have lost all value. The amount of penises that have penetrated their pussy marks me want to vomit.

Foids are whores​

Fucking whores never benefit us, then try to piss is off(throughout history) and wonder why drunk chicks are on side of road
Ways after their bar slut trips.