Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids worship chadlet in the comments

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
9 seconds of my life wasted

subhuman tier music

Thats in no way chadlet he never went to the gym in his life that is femboy/twink

he has htn face and manlet height so ovER

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/HZf52eu5lFY?si=0rhO9DmIPzURUlR8

WHY CANT FOIDS LOOK AT ME THE SAME WAY THEY LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PRETTYBOYMAXXED CHAD I FUCKING HATE FOIDS SO MUCH FOR NOT WRAPPING THEIR SLIPPERY CUNTS AROUND MY COCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

there are kidchads and so im willing to bet there are also such thing as kidcels, this kidchad probably mogs like 90% of his kidcel classmates, jfl and hes only in fucking 10th grade.

there are kidchads and so im willing to bet there are also such thing as kidcels, this kidchad probably mogs like 90% of his kidcel classmates, jfl and hes only in fucking 10th grade.
David Laid got had sex with a 23 yo girl when he was 16.

he has htn face and manlet height so ovER
Doesn't matter, what foids think matters, they are all simping hard for him in comments

David Laid got had sex with a 23 yo girl when he was 16.
pure suifuel man.

FNG51MiXsAg4pVB