Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reasons why I hate Latina foids, especially the dark skin and tan mestiza ones

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I can't stand being here in Colombia! :reeeeee: I honestly want Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru to reject my residency visa :feelsbaton: due to my hatred of Latina foids. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Fuck Colombia! :lasereyes:
Infact my unpopular opinion is that I hate Colombian foids except for the white ones, so sometimes I want the mestiza ones to go fuck themselves,:feelswhat::feelssus: since just looking at thier dark skin and black hair :feelspuke::feelsree:makes me so mad that I want to throw water on them especially when I hear them talk.

I just sometimes want to shout at them to shut up, fucking mestiza foids and the black and Indigenous American foids they are so annoying and disgusting:feelssus::feelsree::feelspuke:, but oh well if Colombia accepts my visa since my dad wants me to move here and him to move here by force, Fuck Colombia and thier people since I'm a misanthrope anyway, and fuck Colombian, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, and Venezuelan foids I fucking hate them, I also really can't stand those bitches. I hope I leave this shithole in the near future when I can. :feelsstudy::feelsmega: Especially all the bad things from my experience with Latina foids. :feelsmega::feels::foidSoy:

I hate how close minded they are, they don't pay attention to me anyway, including the part that I really don't like how they have too many kids which also adds up with the single mother problem in Latin America is out of control, and I hate that they're gold diggers, it's not even worth trying anymore on Latina foids. With adding fuel to the fire on Feminism and Westernization influence coming here! :reeeeee::blackpill: Finally, because of the crime rate, :banhammer::feelsdevil: they seem to like the bad boys anyway :feelsdevil::feelzez::chad:, in which I'm not interested in being a bad boy, just to try and get Latina bitches no way, too dangerous. :giga::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I can't stand being here in Colombia! :reeeeee: I honestly want Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru to reject my residency visa :feelsbaton: due to my hatred of Latina foids. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Fuck Colombia! :lasereyes:
Infact my unpopular opinion is that I hate Colombian foids except for the white ones, so sometimes I want the mestiza ones to go fuck themselves,:feelswhat::feelssus: since just looking at thier dark skin and black hair:feelspuke: :feelsree:makes me so mad that I want to throw water on them especially when I hear them talk.

I just sometimes want to shout at them to shut up, fucking mestiza foids and the black and Indigenous American foids they are so annoying and disgusting:feelssus::feelsree::feelspuke:, but oh well if Colombia accepts my visa since my dad wants me to move here and him to move here by force, Fuck Colombia and thier people since I'm a misanthrope anyway, and fuck Colombian, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, and Venezuelan foids I fucking hate them, I also really can't stand those bitches. I hope I leave this shithole in the near future when I can. :feelsstudy::feelsmega: Especially all the bad things from my experience with Latina foids. :feelsmega::feels::foidSoy:

I hate how close minded they are, they don't pay attention to me anyway, including the part that I really don't like how they have too many kids which also adds up with the single mother problem in Latin America is out of control, and I hate that they're gold diggers, it's not even worth trying anymore on Latina foids. With adding fuel to the fire on Feminism and Westernization influence coming here! :reeeeee::blackpill: Finally, because of the crime rate, :banhammer::feelsdevil: they seem to like the bad boys anyway :feelsdevil::feelzez::chad:, in which I'm not interested in being a bad boy, just to try and get Latina bitches no way, too dangerous. :giga::forcedsmile:
Cant you just Pablo escorbarmaxx or thugmaxx and get pussy?

Cant you just Pablo escorbarmaxx or thugmaxx and get pussy?
No thank you, too many single moms, if you want you can go ahead and try Colombian foids, because I'm no longer interested in latina foids from so many rejections, Latina foids with thier Alpha Males and Bad Boys

Last edited:
Over for latinxcels

Slutina, fucking whore.

Lol, they are prone to be broke single mom of 2

No thank you, too many single moms, if you want you can go ahead and try Colombian foids, because I'm no longer interested in latina foids from so many rejections, Latina foids with thier Alpha Males and Bad Boys
Not going over there to get my head chopped up thx, Im white so the dudes would kill me while im there for the women lol

Slutina, fucking whore.

I heard that Colombian men cheat on thier partners, so that could be the reason, I would never date a single mom, which is something I learned from the red pill community they can ruin your life even worse then dating a motherless woman

Not going over there to get my head chopped up thx, Im white so the dudes would kill me while im there for the women lol
That's call gringo bait brocel

Latinas are overrated well at least the ones normies worship. There’s some HQNP ones which I was attracted to which is the only ones I would ascend with tbh.

I would never touch a hoodrat ever outside of maybe sex when I’m drunk as fuck. But that’s 99% of slutinas in the city i think my school was lucky in the sense it had actual HTB ones commonly. But they are mostly more suburban/ eurocentric ones

Latinas are overrated well at least the ones normies worship. There’s some HQNP ones which I was attracted to which is the only ones I would ascend with tbh.

I would never touch a hoodrat ever outside of maybe sex when I’m drunk as fuck. But that’s 99% of slutinas in the city i think my school was lucky in the sense it had actual HTB ones commonly. But they are mostly more suburban/ eurocentric ones

they got some insane mixes in SA, uruguay got some nice wholes

Don't Latin Am foids at least cook for men and give some level of respect to them? They seem to clean more too. Even for short mestizo men.

In the West, only top-tier white Chads get that kind of treatment.

I hate all foids regardless of their race.
1udzgb.jpg

As a brown Latino, I despise those dirty beanerwhores, they all rejected me and they deserve to be put into camps

Agreed latina foids are unberable the bostillian foids are the worst because they wanna act white and believe this shithole is 'Murica 2.0,fucking pardolas.

they got some insane mixes in SA, uruguay got some nice wholes
Only good looking mixed foids are from 'Murica because of Germanics and Nordics,south america is an unholy mix of hideous indigenous,spaniards,portuguese crackers,"italians" and niggers.

The ugliest mixed people are from SA.

Where do you live man in Latin America or in alarge latino population ?

Last edited:
As a brown Latino, I despise those dirty beanerwhores, they all rejected me and they deserve to be put into camps
Exact same way of thinking the both of us :lul::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsgah::yes:

Last edited:
Don't Latin Am foids at least cook for men and give some level of respect to them? They seem to clean more too. Even for short mestizo men.

In the West, only top-tier white Chads get that kind of treatment.
I'm anti natalist I despise mestiza foids as much as Arabs, black, Indian, and muslim people, they make too many kids I secretly glare at big families with alot of siblings I hope my wish comes true on a global law of one-child policy if the elites can read this

Last edited:
Latinas got big tits so
That's why I'm only interested in fucking them, because of our lust, they're good for prostitution but no building relationships with then

As a native Colombian, I hate latinas, I always see them with ripped thugmaxxed Chads, and I hate women in general, I wish I could punish them by forcing them to live with my looks, they would experience what is like to be rejected by everyone and feel completely undesirable and worthless, I want them to experience what is like to see others achieving their sexual dreams while years pass and pass while they wonder when will it be their turn, that's the suffering and sadness I want them to experience.

I'm anti natalist I despise mestiza foids as much as Arabs, black, Indian, and muslim people, they make too many kids I secretly glare at big families with alot of siblings I hope my wish comes true on a global law of one-child policy if the elites can read this
A fellow anti-natalist :feelzez:

So you must be in California, Florida, or Texas, I see

Feminism is going everywhere
Agreed but in the case of Bostil it was always like this,the pillars of our culture are degeneracy and moral corruption.

That's why I'm only interested in fucking them, because of our lust, they're good for prostitution but no building relationships with then
This is a universal truth to all latin countries it seems,latinas worship sex but despise honest love; they are real loife Daemonettes.

As a native Colombian, I hate latinas, I always see them with ripped thugmaxxed Chads, and I hate women in general, I wish I could punish them by forcing them to live with my looks, they would experience what is like to be rejected by everyone and feel completely undesirable and worthless, I want them to experience what is like to see others achieving their sexual dreams while years pass and pass while they wonder when will it be their turn, that's the suffering and sadness I want them to experience.
That would be great if it was legal, I wish we can force people to love us, them being disinterested in us makes me want to hurt them too

Last edited:
i like the hot ones mixed ones especially the one who look white or got some asian in them
Go to Latin America sometime, I understand that we have different preferences and fetish

This is a universal truth to all latin countries it seems,latinas worship sex but despise honest love; they are real loife Daemonettes.
That’s so sad tbh

Latina women are hot as fuck, but their personality is disgusting and demonic and they're like fucking leeches. Growing up is realizing that women aren't good people.

Latina women are hot as fuck, but their personality is disgusting and demonic and they're like fucking leeches. Growing up is realizing that women aren't good people.
Yes! Latina foids have bad temper I couldn’t take thier bad temper, I can’t wait for a nuclear war to come true one day to destroy humanity there’s so many hateful people on this world no improvement and people are just being dumb selfish pricks and most of them are. Those foids are just Gold Diggers but well those Colombian foids deserve to get cheated and beaten for their stupidity on having kids on a wet lock with cheating Alpha-Chads and Bad boys Finger crossed that my visa gets rejected because I hate this country most Colombians are so untrustworthy anyway, those Colombian foids think their so cute, when they’re just irritating ugly pigs with bad personality, thank God I haven’t talked to any Colombian foid on this shit hole

Last edited:
Ofc the feminist are the worst

All westernized foids are like that tbh

Slutina, fucking whore.

i have no sympathy for southerners because their poverty is due to their being allergic to stability at home. their mindset is their problem