Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids would rather burn in hell than be with an ugly man

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
A girl would fuck Chad within seconds of meeting him already sucking his dick.

But an ugly man can never fuck. A girl would sooner climb to the moon on a ladder made of sand than give an ugly man her body

I don't think this is true. every fucking week some cunt (moggels for example) posts that their oneitis is dating some subuhuman. you guys make no fucking sense sometimes

Foids would rather burn in Hell than be with a sub 6ft non chad

A girl would fuck Chad within seconds of meeting him already sucking his dick.

But an ugly man can never fuck. A girl would sooner climb to the moon on a ladder made of sand than give an ugly man her body
Not if the ugly man hands her a couple hundred dollars.

I don't think this is true. every fucking week some cunt (moggels for example) posts that their oneitis is dating some subuhuman. you guys make no fucking sense sometimes
Always talking about the exceptions to the rule. “Bro, I know this one guy who is a 5’2” balding 1/10 currycel janitor who is slaying a Stacey. Looks don’t matter bro.”

i have it on very good authority that moeggels is in fact a girl.