Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids would rather let ugly men get tortured to death in concentration camps than have sex with them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Earlier today, I was wondering whether foids will be willing to fuck ugly men if all men had a disease which caused them to die if they aren’t able to have sex for a month. I was being relatively hopeful and thought that atleast a handful would be willing to.

But I came across a thread today which was about a reddit thread asking if foids would be willing to fuck ugly men if they were going to get holocausted for being virgin. Almost every single answer said that they would be willing to let ugly men get tortured to death and that they would refuse to have sex with them regardless.

What this means is that foids would rather have innocent virgin men get tortured in brutal ways than sacrifice a few minutes to save his life. Foids truly are monsters and that thread was solid evidence of the lengths they would be willing to go through to refuse having sex with ugly men.

Earlier today, I was wondering whether foids will be willing to fuck ugly men if all men had a disease which caused them to die if they aren’t able to have sex for a month. I was being relatively hopeful and thought that atleast a handful would be willing to.

But I came across a thread today which was about a reddit thread asking if foids would be willing to fuck ugly men if they were going to get holocausted for being virgin. Almost every single answer said that they would be willing to let ugly men get tortured to death and that they would refuse to have sex with them regardless.

What this means is that foids would rather have innocent virgin men get tortured in brutal ways than sacrifice a few minutes to save his life. Foids truly are monsters and that thread was solid evidence of the lengths they would be willing to go through to refuse having sex with ugly men.
Link?

Link the thread. I'm looking for some ragefuel so I have motivation to work on my own thread.

Meanwhile simps would throw their lives away to save some random thot. :feelsseriously:

My body my choice to let Chad dump in me!

>that’s oddly specific
>eww creepy
>sex is a very personal thing for us girls. we need emotional connection.

>that’s oddly specific
>eww creepy
>sex is a very personal thing for us girls. we need emotional connection.
They care more about an “emotional connection” than preventing innocent people from getting butchered. This is why foids should be treated as less than dirt

Bluepillers: 58

either IT is reading this but won’t mention it or they’ll do mental gymnastics to “debunk” it

Bluepillers: 58

either IT is reading this but won’t mention it or they’ll do mental gymnastics to “debunk” it
I doubt they will screenshot this tbh. They have already saw it by now if the bluepillers count is that high. Btw did you see that thread I mentioned?

I doubt they will screenshot this tbh. They have already saw it by now if the bluepillers count is that high. Btw did you see that thread I mentioned?
I’m gonna read it