Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foidspeak

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Settling
Finding herself
Toxic
Good Chemistry
Bad Boy/Nice Guy
Bad Vibes
Bad Energy
Creep

They are worse than Jews when it comes to twisting words. :feelskek:

When they say "finding themselves" they don't mean joining a religious order or becoming a philosopher, they mean getting their nasty holes plowed by Chads. :feelskek:

They can make something so disgusting make sound so noble. Unbelievable. :feelskek:

It's just a bunch of reused therapy speak that they misinterpreted and used to manipulate like gaslighting. Bitches are idiots

teehee I totally love short guys and would date one if I wasn't already in a relationship! (he's 6ft 4 btw)

When they say "finding themselves" they don't mean joining a religious order or becoming a philosopher, they mean getting their nasty holes plowed by Chads.
It always sounds like they are gonna become monks or something. Or like live in the mountains, pray, meditate. But no, what they actually men "Fucking whoever they want and when they want"

The worst part about their euphemisms is how much they resemble Newspeak. Keeping everything dumbed down and vague to the point where they don't have to face reality.

The worst part about their euphemisms is how much they resemble Newspeak. Keeping everything dumbed down and vague to the point where they don't have to face reality.
The same thing like "You're not my type" lmao. :feelskek:

You're not my type = you're ugly.

They have only 1 type. Attractive Chads look similar across all races.

Foids can't claim the word chemistry. I used that word long before it was cool

Their highly developed inherent abilities of lie and deception resemble those of the jews's

The Party from 1984 was inspired by foids :smonk: