Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Football star Chad beats legit mentally challenged kid incel

That's why you bring weapons to a fight....Fair fights are for athletes.
Also never go to a fight alone, without backup.

Fuck everybody who isnt blackpilled or incel!!!

Sources tell America First Media the bully in Booneville, Arkansas is a 'football star' in the town, and thus the School nor Police were originally doing anything about it.

At least, not until the video went viral.

Of course, they would get away with it. If it wasn't for the dude recording it and uploading the thing then this piece of shit would get away with it.

Truly shown how corrupt and clique-centric the world is, they are corrupted to their animalistic core.

Why would you worship chads you cuckold? You seem like the type of guy to betabuxx a fat white bitch, while spoiling her Tyrone bf.
With gifts

No correlation between your statement and my statement.

I used to worship Chads because they're everything that I'm not.

I used to worship Chads as well, but after watching this video and rethinking my whole life I realized that Chads are as bad as normies and foids.

It's a bit late but I'm glad that you've become sane.

Chad vs framecel

This used to happen to me as a kid. Should have gunned down the place like I planned to.

Incels are higher than chads. If you want to be one good for you

Why would you worship chads you cuckold? You seem like the type of guy to betabuxx a fat white bitch, while spoiling her Tyrone bf.
With gifts

How do we know the kid is retarded?
Maybe they are just horsing around.
I don't know.

I don't worship except Holy Trinity, The Demiurge and myself. Fuck anyone who has a problem with that

that kick to the head at the end was brutal

Maybe they are just horsing around.
I don't know.
You think a beating like that is horsing around? Those kind of punches indicate murderous and sadistic intent, plus that kick at the end that knocked his victim out.
that kick to the head at the end was brutal

If we take his lyrics seriously, Dean Martin actually warns you about the fact that love will be a physical assault.. and further to the point, the fact that women like violence also has a factor, if a man wanted to prove himself he would have to be shown to be physically stronger than an opponent.. plus he is speaking from that Bully Chads perspective, Love to him is a "kick" to the head of his victim. So Dean Martin is speaking from a Chads perspective. Being a literal bully makes women wet, though we already knew that.
Of course, they would get away with it. If it wasn't for the dude recording it and uploading the thing then this piece of shit would get away with it.

Truly shown how corrupt and clique-centric the world is, they are corrupted to their animalistic core.
This is the reason to laugh when people die in school shootings, because the people dying have a good chance of deserving it. May the Blood of the Martyr run freely and may he exterminate his enemies from existence as well.

the guy looks like a man beating a child ffs.

Maybe the kid was an asshole and deserves it.

Yes the kid is mentally retarded because he tried fighting a larger man

Yes the kid is mentally retarded because he tried fighting a larger man
Better to die fighting a chad bully who makes my life miserable than hiding and avoiding like a cuck

C H A D S A R E C U N T S

I̶̢̧̡͕̘̱̤͔̣̮̼̯̩̼͚͖̙͉̻̼̭̰͇̦̝͇̦͎̳̖͂̾̍̌̒͜͜͜͝ ̴̧̢̨̢̢̛̛̛̜̞̺̱̖̼̙̩͍̯̫̖̲̜̞̟̝̜͈̤͕̙͔̤͉̜̱͓͚̜̞̝̬͖̜̔̿͑̈́̾͆͋́̽͂̈́̏̉̈́͗̒̈́̿̅̀͛̔̐͒͒̊́̄̉͋̂͗̄͒̌͌́͆̀̓̋́̆̈́̀̀́̅̚̚̚̚̕̕͜͠͠͠͠ͅḫ̸̨̨̨̢̝̞̰̥̦͚̪̲̯̯̤͓̝͔̻̭͎̬̲̹͖̙̪͕͈̟̪̬̘̠̞͓̈́̆̉̃̃͋͊͐̅̊͑̃͊͘ͅą̴̨̨̧̡͉̖̠̘͇̳̥̺̪̜͇̖̞͚̺̜̗̹͉̮̘̭͈̳̼͔͔͔͚͚̠̦̳̣̼̗̳͚̖̲̼̦̼̗͎̗̘͐̐̿̆̄͗̀̀̂̄͋͑̓̊͑̊͆̀̈́̆͐͐̓̒̏͐̓̀̉͑͂̎̿̑̓̐͋̇̑͌͛̅͊̀̿̾̓͊̐͗͛̏̐̈̀͆̑͊̒̊̇͒̾̔̓̌͐̐̿̃̌̿̀͒̊̐̋̿̾̿̉̕̚̚̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅt̵̼̪̫̤̙̙̹͕̤̯̬͈͔̖͉̟̩͙̦͚̮͎̣͔͈͕̺͕̥͐͒̀́͘͜ͅȩ̸̛͉͔̫͚͎̖̣̜̺̰̠̫̹͈̩̤̼͈͉̝̰̄̓̄̐͑͆̃̃͋́̋̉͑̆̅̐͌̈́̂̈́̌͐̔̎͑͂̅͗̒̒͂̋̌͂̉̄̅̉̾̊̐̂̍̃̚͘̕͜͜͝͝ ̷̢̢̝̞̺̲̠͚̜͖̥͚̗̞͔̞͚̬̥̰̥̠̹͎͚̜̲̖̦̰͗̇͒̂̔̽̅͒̈́̀̋̍̇̃̈́̉͑̈́̓̾̉͂͒̕̕͜͠͝t̵̨̡̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̥̫̙̺̼̮͔͎̮̱̖̣͕̗̰̫̝̬͚̳̮͙̟̥̬̜̘͉̯̭̟͔̯͙̘̗̲̲͉̱͔͉̻̗̻̖͇̫̮̖̹̱̼̘̼͈̋̅͌̈́͆̈́̽͂̒̆̀̅̆͆͊͛̒͂̒́̽̐̊͗̑̓̈́̆̊̐̈́́̆̆̈̐̈́̍̅̊̓̊͌̎̓̂͒̃̾͑̾͑̀̈́̎̓̌̊͋͆̀̅͌́̍͐̽͋̂̈́̂̈́̐̈́͐̋̉̀̍͌́̓̇͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅḩ̷̡̢̡̧̡̡̢̨̧̨̛̛̦̱̞̮͇͈̼͙̳͕̦̰̻̥̘̭̹̭̤̮̳̠̘̪̥̬̠̰͖̲͇͚͎̘̣͔̖̗̟̯͕̞͍̫͉̻̩̥̠͕͈̮͔̲͓̹̘̻̻̝͉̹̻̣̘̯̗̻̟͔͈̩̲͓̘̿̋̇̌̍̔̈́͐̒̏̀̅̒̔̐̊̇̈̍͐̐̇̓͑̇̐͛̽̃̓̏͒̌̀̀͒̇̉̐́̅̀̋͂͆̂͂̔̊͋̓͌́̇͌͒̈́̌̆̑̆̾͗̀̾͋̀̿͑̓͘̕͜͝͝e̷̛̩̜̙͔̜͉̤͈̝̪̽́̆͆͗̄̊̈́̆́̋̔̎̚͝m̶̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̳̼͙̤̲̬̻̫̗̲̰̰̣͓̫̯͕͇̠̱͙̯̰͇̱̩̪̼̖̯̩͚͓͈̭͓̠̹͉̼̣̜̰̪̤̤̼͚̻̩͈̖͇̪̄̂̽̐̿͌̎̏̍̅͆̏̀̒̒̈́͗̉͛͂̍̈͑́͂͘̕̚͜͝ͅͅͅ​

Death upon chads

Hope he gets some time for that kick in the face

depends on your frame tbh. frame > height for fighting capabilities.
Depends also on how tall the guy is,if he is 6'5 you're kinda fucked,his arm reaches you from a distance,you can hope to drop him down if he is skinny,but a chad is hardly skinny

Depends also on how tall the guy is,if he is 6'5 you're kinda fucked,his arm reaches you from a distance,you can hope to drop him down if he is skinny,but a chad is hardly skinny

frame > reach.