Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Christmas is just another day for you

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I vividly remember 10 years ago today where I was happily sitting under my Christmas tree, ripping open my Christmas presents and being filled with pure joy at all of the new toys and video games I got. Christmas music would be playing in the background as snow fell lightly outside, and life couldn’t be any greater. Later that day I would go over my aunt’s house for Christmas dinner where I would see my whole family and we would open each other’s gifts.

Things are no longer like that for me. Each year that went by, the quality of each Christmas has went down as well, due to my quality of like seemingly worsening as time went on. Every year Christmas morning felt a little bit emptier than the last; I got less presents and Christmas at my aunts didn’t even feel the same, as I was no longer a child and my view on the world had tragically changed due to my bad experiences trying to find love (muh oneitis :feelsrope:).

Fast forward to now and my view on the world is completely pessimistic. At one point in time I had a lot of trouble coming to terms with my inceldom as well as accepting the fact that I am no longer a kid who can live life with blissful ignorance. As I woke up this Christmas morning, I groggily walked out my bedroom door and headed for the bathroom like a would any other morning, not even batting an eye to my cheap Christmas tree sitting in the living room where my happy childhood memories once resided. I don’t plan on seeing my family today, and quite frankly I would feel a lot better if I just stayed home and smoked. Merry Christmas and happy Jew year everyone, another Christmas has gone by and I am still a virgin without a loving relationship with a woman, and I am proven time and time again that foids are incapable of love and I will die a virgin without feeling a shred of the joy I once felt during the days of my childhood innocence.

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose!
And if she ever saw him,
Her legs would open, not be closed!

All of the other reindeer,
Used to laugh and call him names!
They never poor Rudolph,
Join in any sexhaver games!

Then one foggy Cuckmas eve,
Satan came to say
Rudolph with you dick and knot
Make these foids cum while they rot! (Incels)

Oh how the foids all loved him
As they shouted out with glee!
Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer,
Reindeerpill is history!

(And then an inkie went ER at the north pole and they all fucking died in call of duty 4, the end)

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer is a foid

Mogged me at having a tree

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer is a foid
IMG 6682

Same. All those "special days" are nothing different from common days.

Brutal. Doesn’t even fucking snow anymore where I live. Modern civilization and the Industrial Revolution ruined everything.

Easter always had more festal appeal to me than Christmas.