Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For curries

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

Most Attractive Nationalities In The World​

According to the data, people from India are considered the most attractive people in the world, followed by those from the USA and Sweden. The rest of the top five most attractive nations are Japan and Canada.

jfl at japan being in the most attractive country, probably just talking about the foids there

Made by a coping curry.

Too much poo poo eating rotted his brain.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 was probably making fake accounts and using vpns to bring curryland to number 1.

All images are AI generated images - seems legit

LOL they really put it at number 1

Honestly probably thinking Bollywood represents average curry when they look very europebic and pale and are all models. Whereas average curry is ugly short and overweight.

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel what u think

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel what u think
yeah I agree
Honestly probably thinking Bollywood represents average curry when they look very europebic and pale and are all models. Whereas average curry is ugly short and overweight.
Some Curries I have met irl do mog Bollywood fuckers. Imo Bollywood aims to have good looking curries who still look curry. They won't take super whitish curries though

yeah I agree

Some Curries I have met irl do mog Bollywood fuckers. Imo Bollywood aims to have good looking curries who still look curry. They won't take super whitish curries though
nah i disagree like look at srk or kareena kapoor or katrina kaif they all white af

nah i disagree like look at srk or kareena kapoor or katrina kaif they all white af
sharukh Khan and Salman Khan look pretty curry imo. Hrithik Roshan for example is half curry and mogs the two above but isn't as famous.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 was probably making fake accounts and using vpns to bring curryland to number 1.
I don't believe in this shit. Curries are one of the ugliest people on this planet (except North Indians)

USA
68298571-11816267-image-a-31_1677843649049.jpg
68298569-11816267-image-a-32_1677843655094.jpg

UK

68298973-11816267-This_image_of_a_beautiful_British_woman_was_generated_by_AI-a-7_1677885073758.jpg
68298971-11816267-An_AI_image_of_a_handsome_British_man-a-8_1677885073760.jpg