Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For ethnicels, when did you realize it was your race holding you back?

S

sadlife99

Greycel
Title. What was the story behind you realizing your race is the reason why women don’t want to date you?

Title. What was the story behind you realizing your race is the reason why women don’t want to date you?
My race isn’t the problem, it was my face holding me back. I see guys who are the Same race as me but they were able to pull foids because they had good-looking faces.

My race isn’t the problem, it was my face holding me back. I see guys who are the Same race as me but they were able to pull foids because they had good-looking faces.
This.
I'll always hold the view that face > everything. I've seen niggas shorter and darker than me slay because they have model-tier faces.

A few months back on twitter. My (Pakistani) parents look like Arab Pakistanis, as does my brother. I got the pajeet gene and the manlet gene.

This.
I'll always hold the view that face > everything. I've seen niggas shorter and darker than me slay because they have model-tier faces.
It’s true that whites have higher smv than non-whites but that doesnt mean it’s impossible for non-white men to ascend

When I was darker than everyone in elementary school, and kids sure say it out loud if they notice something

I live in a country where I'm part of the majority so my race isn't a big deal here but when I travel I get to see the full fleged racial heirarchy.