Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity For fuck sake,I hate foids

M

manlet ricel

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 20220518 043524
Screenshot 20220518 043528

That’s a lot of words to say that she wants to kill all manlets

yes. making shit seem so complicated and "intellectual" :fuk:
Foids know that they are idiots that’s why they have to overcomplicate and intellectualize everything

imagine typing paragraphs in an online argument :dafuckfeels:
:feelshaha: I can't, it's just so retarded to me

Also notice how she never answers the OP's original question, :feelssus: she "answered" the question WITH a question of her own :foidSoy:

THAT is highly annoying, I hate people who do that type of stunt :lasereyes::feelsree:

:feelshaha: I can't, it's just so retarded to me

Also notice how she never answers the OP's original question, :feelssus: she "answered" the question WITH a question of her own :foidSoy:

THAT is highly annoying, I hate people who do that type of stunt :lasereyes::feelsree:
It is common for foids to answer a question when they know that they are wrong.

The late and great Kevin Samuels called it SIGN language.

This foid is trying so hard to sound verbose as fuck in order to win some argument against a random inkwell
I believe there’s a term for that called steel manning if I remember correctly

[UWSL]Why did he call it that? Because it's a big sign that a foid is losing in an argument?[/UWSL]
SIGN language is the general playbook of foids.

Shame
Insults
Guilt
(The) need to be right.

The letter N represents the meathole in question here.

SIGN language is the general playbook of foids.

Shame
Insults
Guilt
(The) need to be right.

The letter N represents the meathole in question here.
I see now :feelshehe: high IQ acronym explanation

I don't like people who hating wall of text but i think she can explain exactly same thing in shorter text if she's having higher IQ.

That was a lot of text just to say "Not all women :foidSoy:"

Lunar Legion made some very intelligent replies IMO, definitely the higher-IQ person in that conversation.

I expect LL is wrong about a lot of things but the person in OP clearly wasn't skilled enough to highlight whatever those flaws are.

LL is right to contradict implications of a literal hivemind, and yet should also acknowledge there are overwhelming trends/patterns which cause men falling short of ideal looks to be ostracized far more than women who fall short do.

I would love an opportunity to have a conversation with this person, what website is this from?

LL if you're lurking here msg me

Lunar Legion made some very intelligent replies IMO, definitely the higher-IQ person in that conversation.

I expect LL is wrong about a lot of things but the person in OP clearly wasn't skilled enough to highlight whatever those flaws are.

LL is right to contradict implications of a literal hivemind, and yet should also acknowledge there are overwhelming trends/patterns which cause men falling short of ideal looks to be ostracized far more than women who fall short do.

I would love an opportunity to have a conversation with this person, what website is this from?

LL if you're lurking here msg me
It's from YouTube.