Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOR INCELS WHO ARE 22+

have you ever used a dating app?

• yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I have thought about it, might download in the future

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I have this belief that most man on dating apps are incels, I want to see what percentage of man here who are 22+ have used dating apps.

meet online also means Instagram, Facebook etc which arent dating apps. If you're incel then you have no social media presence and you have to resort to dating apps.

Good thing we don't have data on mating behaviors on these platform :feelsthink: Gives us room to cope a little bit longer

That's okay, a thousand copes have been debunked already, there will always be new ones, and they'll be debunked as well.

I never got any matches on dating apps, my foid cousin told me it so easy to meet people on there and it's how she met her partner. I wish we had arranged marriages in the west still.

BTW bars should be counted as online, as per thar study. They agreed to go out online and MET there, check it out

What's your point though ?

Ppl who meet on tinder also eventually agree to meet at some physical place at some point or another

No dating apps for my face

What's your point though ?

Ppl who meet on tinder also eventually agree to meet at some physical place at some point or another

My point is that the bar line is part of the online line on that chart, I'm agreeing with you...

I knew it was useless before I even tried it

Yes, I have tried it a few times, however not recently. But the results are always the same, nothing, nothing at all.
Dating apps are a good way to confirm whether you are incel.

Yeh, I've used a few. Zero matches, not even bots.

Yes, I have tried it a few times, however not recently. But the results are always the same, nothing, nothing at all.

Dating apps are noticeably harder than real life tbh

its ironic, dating apps were created for incels but they ended up getting dominated by Chad.

Nope, i have a colostomy bag there's no fucking point. If normal dudes are having enough trouble with expectations on height, weight, money, dick size, face, etc my issue is way way too far gone to bother putting in a bunch of effort on a hopeless endeavor