Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dating apps are completely dead in my country?

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I tried facebook dating today. I set the age limit to 22, and the distance to be inside my country. After swiping around 20 times, it just said that there are no more people matching my filters.

Before that, i tried it with all the dating apps in Google Play except Tinder(im permabanned from tinder), and the results were similar, 20-40 swipes and it says that there are no more people.

There are 2 options: either everyone is on tinder or gen Z doesnt use dating apps in my country AT ALL.

(Lifefuel because dating apps that are very toxic for men are dying)

I tried facebook dating today. I set the age limit to 22, and the distance to be inside my country. After swiping around 20 times, it just said that there are no more people matching my filters.

Before that, i tried it with all the dating apps in Google Play except Tinder(im permabanned from tinder), and the results were similar, 20-40 swipes and it says that there are no more people.

There are 2 options: either everyone is on tinder or gen Z doesnt use dating apps in my country AT ALL.

Yet you're still on a incel forum. absolutely broooootal

Set age to 25. But yeah. The 20 - 80 law is brutal.
Even If you are a normal guy it shall be extremelly hard to even match.
But is you contry too small ? if it is you could try expanding the search area. But.... what i would really say is : Delete all date apps. They will only hurt you while feeding the egos of those how dont even have to make a single effort to date.

Last edited:
I think it's just because no young people use facebook

Also why are you banned from tinder? I'd love to hear the story

Also why are you banned from tinder? I'd love to hear the story
I put our dear comrade Kim Jong Un's photo as a profile pic, and somebody reported me for "fake profile"

high value healthy people do not use dating apps. they meet in school form a long term relationship then marry. over if you are on a dating app.

Women don’t use dating apps. They go to clubs, bars, and house parties where they know chads will be available to impregnate them.

If any man has been reduced to using a dating app for his means of finding women, he already is not a chad, and therefore not worthy of any woman whatsoever

Wtf is facebook dating

Instagram is the new dating app

Foids get DMs from Chad and have lots of sex.

Also, simps spam "you're gorgeous, princess" 24/7 in all inboxes they can find.

Instagram is the new dating app

Foids get DMs from Chad and have lots of sex.

Also, simps spam "you're gorgeous, princess" 24/7 in all inboxes they can find.

Dude no zoomer uses Facebook Let alone Facebook dating

But yeah dating apps are also dead on my location

How do you get permanently banned from Tinder? I am so curious.