Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [For IncelTears & Normies] Incels Being "Evil" Is A Self Fulfilling Prophecy Created By The Female Collective (Society Is Unwilling To Help Us Reform)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
People say we would not be happy even if we could get a girlfriend but that's really a false statement, ts just a disingenuous way to phrase it, what they mean is we wouldn't be happy with the average selfish woman who lacks kindness, understanding for a man's plight, and is unwilling to "nurse us" back to "being normal"

Like many incels have mentioned before a lot of us are "emotionally stunted" due to the lack of "love" (intimacy) we have experienced with women, so even if we got a girl friend we wouldn't really know what to do or how to act, so its not that having a girlfriend wouldn't make us happy, its having a girlfriend who is unwilling to care and understand that we are lacking something, and is unwilling to help us become the man she wants, is what would make us unhappy, and that is basically ALL WOMEN

There are no women willing to nurse a broken man, who has lost all hope in humanity, into being a "good person", especially a man who isn't attractive, they'll care even less to put in effort at that point, especially since dating for women is the exact opposite of effort, its about being judge, jury and executioner, they basically just get to sit around and allow a list of suitors to pile up while filtering through a list and selecting who they want FOR NOW, and if they get tired of the current guy they can just monkey branch to the other guy. So on that note, can we even really expect a person whose concept of dating is so drastically different from a man's, so inherently "lazy", to even think to help a man become a better person?

If we could all find some magical non-existent woman who was sympathetic to our life and how we were treated for years, who was understanding and willing to help us become a "better person", after even a single year of being with her, we'd likely become "normal people", but the truth normies want to shy away from is that no such woman really exists, there's always an exception to the rule, but there are millions more incels than there are exceptions, the exception proves the rule

Why is it that normies don't see the contradiction in saying that were broken and something is wrong with us, yet still leaving the onus on us to change or even know how to change, do you expect mentally ill people to know what medications to take or even understand that they need to be medicated?

As incels we wouldn't even know how to act or treat your average woman, who expects us to be as versed in being a partner as a guy who has been dating since he was 15, knowing full well we haven't had a single date, or even a positive experience with a woman. If the thought of "woman" only fills you with feelings of depression, self loathing, suicide, anxiety, self doubt due to how women have treated you for years just on your physical attractiveness alone, how can you be expected to care for or treat women "nicely", its going to feel very forced for you, and ironically since women are unwilling to take the "first step", by showing men like us affection, and that we have a chance, we don't have any positive experiences to counteract the years of negative experiences, to help us "become normal"

Us being "evil" is a self fulfilling prophecy that the female collective has put into action, and they don't seem to get that, we've never really been showed love or kindness by women, only treated like shit, how the fuck can we be expected to just magically erase those memories and the habits built up around it from years and years of said treatment

On a date I can seriously say I wouldn't know where to look, what to say, how to eat, what foods I should order, what topics I should avoid that will "kill the mood", or even how to care at all about anything at this point, I might as well not even be human anymore with the state of mind I currently have, its completely robotic, i feel mostly nothing, and that helps with thinking, planning, understanding, etc, but it doesn't help with human interaction. I would actually have to plan a date in a very specific way, I'd have to go through her facebook and social media, learn her likes, see indications of her habits, etc to make the date go remotely smooth, she may think I was a "great date" but it would have been completely artificial and you can't keep something like that up, and some point its going to fall apart

ITS OVER, THERE'S NO POINT IN EVEN TRYING ONCE YOU'VE GOTTEN TO THIS POINT, BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T WANT TO PUT EFFORT INTO ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY AN AVERAGE OR BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING MAN, WHEN SHE CAN GAIN ACCESS TO ABOVE AVERAGE MEN SO EASILY THAT ARE ALREADY VERSED IN INTERACTING WITH WOMEN AND TREATING THEM AS THEY EXPECT TO BE TREATED

Last edited:
There are no women willing to nurse a broken man

This is how a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL in Toronto treats a sub8 male...Sends him to the loony house under handcuffs, alleging that he was INSANE and requires a PSYCHOLOGICAL HOSPITAL, and then CRIMINALLY CHARGES him with some sort of feminist law there AS IF HE WAS SANE!

Right from the Jewish Soviet Union of USSR.

very few people are born bad, most are the product of their environment

People say we would not be happy even if we could get a girlfriend
Thats true but its bec. of the toxic female nature. It is a waste of time money and energy.

People say we would not be happy even if we could get a girlfriend but that's really a false statement, ts just a disingenuous way to phrase it, what they mean is we wouldn't be happy with the average selfish woman who lacks kindness, understanding for a man's plight, and is unwilling to "nurse us" back to "being normal"

Like many incels have mentioned before a lot of us are "emotionally stunted" due to the lack of "love" (intimacy) we have experienced with women, so even if we got a girl friend we wouldn't really know what to do or how to act, so its not that having a girlfriend wouldn't make us happy, its having a girlfriend who is unwilling to care and understand that we are lacking something, and is unwilling to help us become the man she wants, is what would make us unhappy, and that is basically ALL WOMEN

There are no women willing to nurse a broken man, who has lost all hope in humanity, into being a "good person", especially a man who isn't attractive, they'll care even less to put in effort at that point, especially since dating for women is the exact opposite of effort, its about being judge, jury and executioner, they basically just get to sit around and allow a list of suitors to pile up while filtering through a list and selecting who they want FOR NOW, and if they get tired of the current guy they can just monkey branch to the other guy. So on that note, can we even really expect a person whose concept of dating is so drastically different from a man's, so inherently "lazy", to even think to help a man become a better person?

If we could all find some magical non-existent woman who was sympathetic to our life and how we were treated for years, who was understanding and willing to help us become a "better person", after even a single year of being with her, we'd likely become "normal people", but the truth normies want to shy away from is that no such woman really exists, there's always an exception to the rule, but there are millions more incels than there are exceptions, the exception proves the rule

Why is it that normies don't see the contradiction in saying that were broken and something is wrong with us, yet still leaving the onus on us to change or even know how to change, do you expect mentally ill people to know what medications to take or even understand that they need to be medicated?

As incels we wouldn't even know how to act or treat your average woman, who expects us to be as versed in being a partner as a guy who has been dating since he was 15, knowing full well we haven't had a single date, or even a positive experience with a woman. If the thought of "woman" only fills you with feelings of depression, self loathing, suicide, anxiety, self doubt due to how women have treated you for years just on your physical attractiveness alone, how can you be expected to care for or treat women "nicely", its going to feel very forced for you, and ironically since women are unwilling to take the "first step", by showing men like us affection, and that we have a chance, we don't have any positive experiences to counteract the years of negative experiences, to help us "become normal"

Us being "evil" is a self fulfilling prophecy that the female collective has put into action, and they don't seem to get that, we've never really been showed love or kindness by women, only treated like shit, how the fuck can we be expected to just magically erase those memories and the habits built up around it from years and years of said treatment

On a date I can seriously say I wouldn't know where to look, what to say, how to eat, what foods I should order, what topics I should avoid that will "kill the mood", or even how to care at all about anything at this point, I might as well not even be human anymore with the state of mind I currently have, its completely robotic, i feel mostly nothing, and that helps with thinking, planning, understanding, etc, but it doesn't help with human interaction. I would actually have to plan a date in a very specific way, I'd have to go through her facebook and social media, learn her likes, see indications of her habits, etc to make the date go remotely smooth, she may think I was a "great date" but it would have been completely artificial and you can't keep something like that up, and some point its going to fall apart

ITS OVER, THERE'S NO POINT IN EVEN TRYING ONCE YOU'VE GOTTEN TO THIS POINT, BECAUSE WOMEN DON'T WANT TO PUT EFFORT INTO ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY AN AVERAGE OR BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING MAN, WHEN SHE CAN GAIN ACCESS TO ABOVE AVERAGE MEN SO EASILY THAT ARE ALREADY VERSED IN INTERACTING WITH WOMEN AND TREATING THEM AS THEY EXPECT TO BE TREATED
Being an incel destroys your mind it makes you desensitized and it makes being alive pointless, I remember about a year ago a bomb exploded near my apartment and people were panicking and I literally didn't give a shit and didn't feel fear,

On a date I can seriously say I wouldn't know where to look, what to say, how to eat, what foods I should order, what topics I should avoid that will "kill the mood",
Try to avoid your favourite topics like mass genocide and you're good to go buddy boyo.

Red

Gasp! You insolent inkel, how dare you blame YOUR mental illness on us QUEENS and OUR society! It's not our fault you chose to be a Hitler-worshiping pedophilic sociopath with entitlement issues and a superiority-inferiority complex. Maybe, just maybe if you took a shower and got some therapy, you could be a blond blue-eyed 6'4 linebacker in the college football team and part-time male model like my ex. He was below average-looking just like you claim to be.

Being an incel destroys your mind it makes you desensitized and it makes being alive pointless, I remember about a year ago a bomb exploded near my apartment and people were panicking and I literally didn't give a shit and didn't feel fear,

Just last week I was in a car accident (passenger) in a taxi, during the whole screech and all the swerving the driver did to prevent a crash I wasn't even alarmed, I was completely calm, I was in the front seat, the other guy who was in the back seat cursed out the driver and got out of the car and decided to walk the rest of the way he had to go or seek transport elsewhere, I just looked at the driver and told him to "continue", and he looked almost confused as to why I didn't also leave

You really stop caring about anything, you are aware of life and death situations, you will react to it, but you don't really care if it happens, especially if it doesn't happen to you, someone could get hit by a car in front of me, splatter blood and guts all over me, and the first thing I will think is - "can I go to work in these clothes or will they send me home, maybe I should put in for a day and notify my supervisors", there'd be no "mental trauma" because none of that shit even matters

This is how a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL in Toronto treats a sub8 male...Sends him to the loony house under handcuffs, alleging that he was INSANE and requires a PSYCHOLOGICAL HOSPITAL, and then CRIMINALLY CHARGES him with some sort of feminist law there AS IF HE WAS SANE!

Right from the Jewish Soviet Union of USSR.

Yet good looking sociopathic prisoners get released and get jobs as models.

Yet good looking sociopathic prisoners get released and get jobs as models.
Why did God make women? I don't know...

Canadian and American wimminz seem to congregate to the sinful and lowest common denominator...They shun average Joes because they are under 6ft tall, but they wouldn't hesitate going to a slum in Africa to get penetrated by a 4yo Yung Thug there...Fucking fuckety fuck!

Tl;dr; Women expect men to be competent at everything & only put effort in if they see the guy as vastly superior to themselves. They put on an act of being full of empathy & loving but really they're drawn to scoundrels that treat every situation in a way to benefit themselves forever taking but never giving & the foids are this way too & suddenly become submissive side acts in the presence of this kind of man whilst behaving like an alleycat when dealing with ugly males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back