Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme For IT Cucks

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Takerin

Endless cycle of retards here paying attention to inceltears

I think I've looked at inceltears twice in my 5 years here, once because of a fake post where someone inspect elemented a post of mine :feelskek:

I think I've looked at inceltears twice in my 5 years here, once because of a fake post where someone inspect elemented a post of mine :feelskek:
well there is no meaning to life without an opponent to defeat. Our biggest opponents are redditors at present, who feels it alright to humiliate us publicly

IT got my buddy blackpilled because he kind of agreed with some of the takes they made fun off

they are to retarded to understand that spreading the truth in any context is just spreading the truth regardless

IT got my buddy blackpilled because he kind of agreed with some of the takes they made fun off

they are to retarded to understand that spreading the truth in any context is just spreading the truth regardless
they are low iq and mostly entitled beckys and sub 3's but due to validation from society just for being a fefail they have altered sense of reality

they are low iq and mostly entitled beckys and sub 3's but due to validation from society just for being a fefail they have altered sense of reality
you described reddit, every one on there HAS to have some mental illness, they got so shit takes

I dont follow it but calling them out here and there for laughs is kind of fair knowing how butthurt they will get is mildly amusing.