Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For non-curries, you can have a looks matched girlfriend but you will turn into an average looking curry. Do it?

Be curry in exchange for looksmatched girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • no

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're non-curry, lets assume white but incel.

Your location, job, etc. will all be the same BUT overnight you will turn curry. In return you get a looksmatched girlfriend. Do you do it?

Fakecel alert!

If you're non-curry, lets assume white but incel.

Your location, job, etc. will all be the same BUT overnight you will turn curry. In return you get a looksmatched girlfriend. Do you do it?
I'd take a non hippo curryfoid TBH. Volcel if you wouldn't. Even hippo curryfoids have rejected me through their body language though when I've been near them.
Fakecel alert!
He's on here way too much to be fakecel

Yes bhai, curry master race.

Volcel if you wouldnt

An average looking curry is actually an upgrade for me, so why the fuck not

Not worth giving up my white skin. My looksmatched gf will definitely cheat on me with Chad and leave me to rot in the body of a shitskin, street shitting curry.

already ethnic so yes as long as she's loyal

Not worth giving up my white skin. My looksmatched gf will definitely cheat on me with Chad and leave me to rot in the body of a shitskin, street shitting curry.

No I dont want to be an indian only black/white

I'd rather rope than become a curry tbh

Call me volcel, but no

will the gf stay loyal to me? that's essential, because what's the point if I'm gonna lose her right after my transformation

Ugly to average with a girlfriend
Doesn't seem that bad