Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming For people who have played the Drakengard series

• Thread starter OTaKu_WarrIOr_N
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
Do you recommend it? What do you rate the games out of 10, and of course how good are they? I heard the third one wasn't as good since Yoko Taro didn't direct it.

@incelkingkong

@incelkingkong you said you liked Yoko Taro.

garbage.
i didn't play them though

How the fuck are they garbage if you haven't played them
i read the wikipedia articles on them and i played shin megami tensei nocturne close enough

i read the wikipedia articles on them and i played shin megami tensei nocturne close enough
I need @incelkingkong a reputable source on this matter.

i leik the feet in ur sig

i leik the feet in ur sig
Erection

@incelkingkong I will tag you for a lifetime of I have to

7/10 it was a decent serie for me, I wasn't a fan of some of the characters, but I really did like the protagonists of most of the games

7/10 it was a decent serie for me, I wasn't a fan of some of the characters, but I really did like the protagonists of most of the games
And what do you think about the gameplay? And are the games similar to Nier and Nier Automata?

I didn't play the game myself, I would watch other people play it cause I didn't have any consoles for the game at that time, but the designs in the game and characters kinda remind me of nier, not that much though. I even watched a video once that explains the connection these two different games have.

I didn't play the game myself, I would watch other people play it cause I didn't have any consoles for the game at that time, but the designs in the game and characters kinda remind me of nier, not that much though. I even watched a video once that explains the connection these two different games have.
Yes I know about the connection story wise. Thank you for your input. I was asking because I'm fond of Nier and Drakengard was directed by the same guy if I remember correctly.