Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you say "I wish I played more video games" on your death bed?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I've heard it said that on your death bed you might say " I wish I spent more time with family" and other life regrets like that, but not more time gaming.
Personally I would regret not having played more games, because they were a good cope in the old days. It's also that I wish I had the option to game all day and night as well.

No. I try not to think of the fact I literally wasted my entire childhood behind a computer, developing bad posture, mouth breathing, eating estrogenic junk food, and never going outside. It sucks. I've actually developed a really bad memory because of it to repress bad memories.

I regret taking video games super serious as a teenager. I've learned that they're amazing for tormenting normies and roasties since THEY take the games too seriously. Now I don't give a fuck about rank, kda, or any of that shit. I just trollmaxx on whatever I play till I'm banned then move on to the next big thing. It's keeping me entertained while I wait to run outta money and rot.

These are very good and insightful responses. My answer remains yes I would regret not playing more. There was nothing like playing source games, getting mods for them, playing oblivion for the first time. That was my only chance to feel a part of something.

Yeah there are a lot of visual novels I still have to play