Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory for shitskins looks matter less

flaK33

flaK33

Freikorps
The only reason why foids desiere them are inches ( up and down ) and you cant rly tell a difference in their looks between them because they all look the same.

There are chadpreets. They’re just less common bc curries refuse to shower and shit in the streets. Curries hate hygiene so much they get VIOLENT over not being able shit in the streets barefoot

Attachments

• IMG_1448.png
    IMG_1448.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
There are chadpreets. They’re just less common bc curries refuse to shower and shit in the streets. Curries hate hygiene so much they get VIOLENT over not being able shit in the streets barefoot

I meant niggers

There are chadpreets. They’re just less common bc curries refuse to shower and shit in the streets.
Thanks for the advice. I took a shower and now I look like this.

Aww poor shitskin upset that wearing deodorant actually WILL help you.

And no that doesn’t mean help you get a tall white blonde woman. Date in your own race
So does that mean you're a subhuman because you don't shower yourself?

The only reason why foids desiere them are inches ( up and down ) and you cant rly tell a difference in their looks between them because they all look the same.
Of course dude
images
Images   2024 03 29T013636934

white people look the same to us, bud.