Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment For the few trucels here

• Thread starter TruestOfThemAll
  • Start date

How many times have you been rejected

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 5-10

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 10+ It's over

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
How many girls have you asked out, what's your rejection count?

I will never try and ask out a girl. If you could see me, you would know why. No girl has ever found me attractive in the slightest, and I am blackpilled enough to know that no amount of confidence or personality will help me.
Even when I was bluepilled I knew better than to even try and compete with the genetically superior, lmao.

Honestly if you're a truecel and not an aspie you can get rejected many times without asking a girl out. Just observe her body language towards you and its clear.

If you want to make a girl more uncomfortable in purpose and get rejected twice on the second go, then you can ask her out.

I can't even count

If you've tried less than 10 times you're not truecel, come on. You didn't even try enough to know.

Honestly if you're a truecel and not an aspie you can get rejected many times without asking a girl out. Just observe her body language towards you and its clear.

If you want to make a girl more uncomfortable in purpose and get rejected twice on the second go, then you can ask her out.
Exactly. Most girls were visibly unhappy that I was even near them, and flat out hostile if I tried to make even the most casual of conversations.

just lol at numbers, any "truecel" that has been rejected less than 10 prolly isnt a truecel

personally I never counted how many times i got rejected/turnd down/ghosted in real life
but it is safe to assume it's 100+ since im almost 28

Never asked anyone out, never had friends, never had female friends.

Zero. Im a vuecel (stage lower than trucel)

25, but im not a truecel tbh

Zero. Im a vuecel (stage lower than trucel)

I was a practitioner PUA between 2011 and 2016 roughly, my rejection count should be something between 500 and 1000 by now.

Last edited:
Why isn't there a zero option- half the thread is zeroes, including me. Being an academically overachieving (i.e. coping) assburgerman, I've become so sensitive to all kinds of rejection that I'll probably do the good 'ol murder-suicide on my first try.
Never been in friend circles that include women, never played with girls as a child, never systematically interacted with women, was never interested in what a woman has to say or do. In retrospect, I never actually had a chance to ask anyone out and if it wasn't for the whole sexless loneliness thing, I wouldn't care less about subhuman sloots.

my rejection count should be something between 500 and 1000 by now.
How do you even salvage any semblance of self esteem after something like that?

Only like one. I'm glad I didn't do more. I'd probably be forced to pay for dates and with no sex.

lol does online count?

That's a good question. I do still have self-esteem not to be a cuck at least.

It's not that bad after a while also. But it never feels comfortable either.

Can only remember speaking to a girl twice irl after the age of 16.

Five.
1 in 5th grade
1 in 7th
1 in 8th
1 in 11th
1 junior year in college(went on a date, but passive aggressively rejected me afterwards)

I will never try and ask out a girl. If you could see me, you would know why. No girl has ever found me attractive in the slightest, and I am blackpilled enough to know that no amount of confidence or personality will help me.
Even when I was bluepilled I knew better than to even try and compete with the genetically superior, lmao.

30-50 rejected me explicitly. Only 2 or 3 did it as nice as they could btw. 20 of them, probably more, were cruel af
100-200 didnt even try because of obvious implicit rejection
OVER 9000 rejections online
I think the only time someone approached me (online ofc) was a ugly gay old mexican dude on FB, when i had it lol...

Its fucking over. Im so tired of this tbh.

You dont. I hate myself, and being a beta orbiter for years is probably related to it.

Last edited:
My boy, I didn't even try.

Most of us high IQ folks don't even try because we know the end results. It's usually the low IQ folks who aren't aware.

I had two friends(women) and i didn't fuck them. This count?

Last edited:
This count tries to make a fucking friendship? because i think is in double digits.

Even 10 rejections is nothing. You need far more than that to gauge your incel status.

Eight I believe.

If you've tried less than 10 times you're not truecel, come on. You didn't even try enough to know.

just lol at numbers, any "truecel" that has been rejected less than 10 prolly isnt a truecel

I was a practitioner PUA between 2011 and 2016 roughly, my rejection count should be something between 500 and 1000 by now.

I don't get how ya'll managed to do that much. If you recognize that you're subhuman in looks, and you recognize that you've only went for the girls you thought you had the best chance of going out with, then I don't get how it's possible to do more than a handful like me or how you found it logical to try more than 10.
Surely you felt the same pit in your stomach and urge to cry your eyes out every time you were turned downed/ghosted/no-showed, right? 8 times of that was enough to get me to quit because I don't want to feel that sting anymore, I stopped wanting to be made fun of behind my back by people I knew because I got rejected, I stopped wanting to feel an immediate urge to hurl myself off of a building from the embarrassment, loneliness, and isolation that comes with being properly rejected.

I get the feeling "asking out" means a completely different thing to me than some of you boasting 100+ rejections or claiming anyone with under 10 rejections is not a truecel, because being rejected to me is when I purposefully let my guard down and stick my neck out to possibly be hurt emotionally while I essentially confess my love for a girl I like. That kind of rejection hurts and you can't just spam it unless you're an emotionless robot.

You guys must mean asking out as in girls showing you disinterest in regular conversation and you taking that to mean they don't like you. If passive rejections like that count then you've been rejected by the hundreds of women you've talked to, but at that point you're just stretching the definition of a "rejection" to brag about a number that becomes meaningless with such a loose meaning.

Subhuman looks and actually being a virgin are the only requirements for being a truecel in my mind, and if you disagree I think you're being FAR too elitist. If you're truly black pilled you would know that someone who is subhuman doesn't stand a fucking chance, and saying "Just get out more and be confident and you'll get laid bruv" to a truecel is downright insulting, asking out 100 people or asking out 1 wouldn't make a different.

Eight I believe.

I don't get how ya'll managed to do that much. If you recognize that you're subhuman in looks, and you recognize that you've only went for the girls you thought you had the best chance of going out with, then I don't get how it's possible to do more than a handful like me or how you found it logical to try more than 10.
Surely you felt the same pit in your stomach and urge to cry your eyes out every time you were turned downed/ghosted/no-showed, right? 8 times of that was enough to get me to quit because I don't want to feel that sting anymore, I stopped wanting to be made fun of behind my back by people I knew because I got rejected, I stopped wanting to feel an immediate urge to hurl myself off of a building from the embarrassment, loneliness, and isolation that comes with being properly rejected.

I get the feeling "asking out" means a completely different thing to me than some of you boasting 100+ rejections or claiming anyone with under 10 rejections is not a truecel, because being rejected to me is when I purposefully let my guard down and stick my neck out to possibly be hurt emotionally while I essentially confess my love for a girl I like. That kind of rejection hurts and you can't just spam it unless you're an emotionless robot.

You guys must mean asking out as in girls showing you disinterest in regular conversation and you taking that to mean they don't like you. If passive rejections like that count then you've been rejected by the hundreds of women you've talked to, but at that point you're just stretching the definition of a "rejection" to brag about a number that becomes meaningless with such a loose meaning.

Subhuman looks and actually being a virgin are the only requirements for being a truecel in my mind, and if you disagree I think you're being FAR too elitist. If you're truly black pilled you would know that someone who is subhuman doesn't stand a fucking chance, and saying "Just get out more and be confident and you'll get laid bruv" to a truecel is downright insulting, asking out 100 people or asking out 1 wouldn't make a different.
Well, to be fair, if you're like 0/10 or 1/10, ok, you can consider yourself to be a truecel even without approaching or doing only a couple of tries. But I'm something like a 3/10, I wasn't blackpilled about looks back then, but I knew I wasn't hideous, just below average.

If you're 4/10 or more and didn't do more than 10 approaches/tries you're not a truecel, definitely.

About the rejections, it doesn't have to be something profound that hurts you, like confessing to a long time onitis and getting crushed. The process is simple, see girl/ want to tap girl/ try as you see fit/ rejection.

Last edited:
3 times, and that's before getting acne.

I know this feel.