Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I won't be able to resist for a long time

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
Yesterday the weather was above 18°C ,right now it's 26°C .I can't count the number of girls/women I saw with sandals( I have foot fetish). Now they're showing their thighs ,boobs ...etc .
I am already suffering,I can't take anymore.I have to leave this job as soon as possible. Idk how the gym will be suifuel with this weather. Yesterday I saw a thick shirt big ass white woman . Even when the gym is not crowded I am suffering. Imagine seeing thick Latina with beautiful feet....
@VictimBLKPillreaper

Sunny warm weather is suicide and ragefuel for truecels

Yesterday the weather was above 18°C ,right now it's 26°C .I can't count the number of girls/women I saw with sandals( I have foot fetish).
:feelskek:

ovER in the summER for feetcels

I was feeling suicidal about this as well, until I remembered the foids in my city are ugly with vomitfuel bodies so I have nothing to worry about.

Yesterday the weather was above 18°C ,right now it's 26°C .I can't count the number of girls/women I saw with sandals( I have foot fetish). Now they're showing their thighs ,boobs ...etc .
I am already suffering,I can't take anymore.I have to leave this job as soon as possible. Idk how the gym will be suifuel with this weather. Yesterday I saw a thick shirt big ass white woman . Even when the gym is not crowded I am suffering. Imagine seeing thick Latina with beautiful feet....
@VictimBLKPillreaper
You can't resist? I wonder if we are gonna see you on the 5 PM news one day...

I was feeling suicidal about this as well, until I remembered the foids in my city are ugly with vomitfuel bodies so I have nothing to worry about.
Where are you living?

Nigga u should just bust a nut in the bathroom or something so that ur not so horny at your job

Pee on the Ladyfoot!

Pee on the Ladyfoot!

I hate seeing all these beautiful feet in the summer because i know i will never be able to touch them:feelsrope:

I hate seeing all these beautiful feet in the summer because i know i will never be able to touch them:feelsrope:
I hope I'll leave my retail job to avoid this suffering

@VictimBLKPillreaper
Why didn't you put your nose right between those big and milky white buttocks Bro? Inhale that sweet scent of heaven. Feeling one soft and plump asscheek on each side of your face Bro. Squeeze those lovely creamy white glutes Bro. You can do it man! I believe in you.

Why didn't you put your nose right between those big and milky white buttocks Bro? Inhale that sweet scent of heaven. Feeling one soft and plump asscheek on each side of your face Bro. Squeeze those lovely creamy white glutes Bro. You can do it man! I believe in you.
How would I do that?

Get close to these hot white girls and their lovely and plump asses Bro. Try talking to them. But whatever you do, never simp for them.
It's not possible

It's not possible
Why Bro? Don't you want to smell that heavenly scent of their asses? Jiggle their large and powerful buttocks. Caressing the creamy white skin of their glutes. Come on Bro! Why?

Why Bro? Don't you want to smell that heavenly scent of their asses? Jiggle their large and powerful buttocks. Caressing the creamy white skin of their glutes. Come on Bro! Why?
You want to go into the ass of a white woman while in the gym?

You want to go into the ass of a white woman while in the gym?
First you talk to her Bro. Get a feel for things. Experiment and learn bro. THEN you enter those luscious asscheeks.