Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media For those who want to know origins of the Ukrainian crisis.

Russians are the bad guys

Ukraine is being used to further NATOs agenda in Europe. That's all you need to know. The rest are just details.

i will assume u havent read it

Russians are sadistic and morally bankrupt.
Human beings are in sadistic in general ( excluding maybe a very small minority of those who try to act moral, not only talk about morality ).

And I don't think modern west is an epitome of morality if they maniacally force lgbt propaganda on other nations...

Human beings are in sadistic in general ( excluding maybe a very small minority of those who try to act moral, not only talk about morality ).

And I don't think modern west is an epitome of morality if they maniacally force lgbt propaganda on other nations...
People in general are mean and cruel to those that aren't part of their group but there is a spectrum, despite everything the West is still miles ahead in morality compared to the rest of the world.

People in general are mean and cruel to those that aren't part of their group but there is a spectrum, despite everything the West is still miles ahead in morality compared to the rest of the world.
Impossible to compare if you haven't lived in various countries. I only lived in the Baltics while briefly visiting a few other countries. So I can't really compare.

But it's still possible to conclude that many EE nations doesn't share Western values and may be worse than Russians when it comes to basic morality.
Russians at least aren't so tribalistic as some small nations who don't have problem to shit on you and discriminate if you aren't part of their 'tribe'.