Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forced marriage

Would you like to have such a life?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
In many southern cultures, especially in Muslim-majority countries, many marriages are arranged by the families of both parties. It is often the case that the woman is then forced to marry a certain man, even if she is disgusted by him and finds him ugly/repulsive.

Furthermore, these women must necessarily be virgins. There is even a check on the day of the wedding night to see if any bleeding has occurred, as she must be a 100% traditional virgin.

While you are going to work, she is a housewife and must clean, wash, cook for you and satisfy your cravings.

Would you like to have such a life? The downside is that you are religious and she will not be a blonde Stacey. And I don't like Muslims.

Does she cuck me or is she loyal? :feelsping:

Allow me to make a voiceover for your thread. Accessibility should be a priority in this forum.

In many southern cultures, especially in Muslim-majority countries, many marriages are arranged by the families of both parties. It is often the case that the woman is then forced to marry a certain man, even if she is disgusted by him and finds him ugly/repulsive.

Furthermore, these women must necessarily be virgins. There is even a check on the day of the wedding night to see if any bleeding has occurred, as she must be a 100% traditional virgin.

While you are going to work, she is a housewife and must clean, wash, cook for you and satisfy your cravings.

Would you like to have such a life? The downside is that you are religious and she will not be a blonde Stacey. And I don't like Muslims.
arrange marriage =/= forced marriages are only in extreme Islamic shitholes