Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Forearm veins

Is it lifefuel?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
20% Bragging
When u let ur arm hang down ur forearm veins gets pumped as fuck its so lifefuel for me

@gymcellragefuel @gymletethnicel

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel bragging

depedns on leanness and genetics tbh, some just dont really have arm veins unless single digit bf%

depedns on leanness and genetics tbh, some just dont really have arm veins unless single digit bf%
This. I don’t even work out, I just have them ‘cause I’m skinny

bro what u can see forearm vein even at 15% bodyfat

yeah. average incel forearms will be huge from the amount of rage we have clenching our fists

For me, not really because it would indicate I probably have vein problems

I have nice forearm veins due to my low body fat and constant fapping

Angrycryingpepe

@Vendetta rn

I'm not sure how this is bragging but I'm veiny as fuck too. I have big veins in my forearms and smaller ones in my biceps. And some super big ones you see run down my entire leg. I remember running into a friend from highschool a while back and he told me damn you obviously still working out cause you veiny as fuck still.

Bragging? Come on now :feelsseriously:

yeah, it’s not a big deal and happens to most people, even foids

Brutal veinpill got him banned

Women definitely like large forearms. It's a very common response in those ''women of reddit, what body parts of men do you find attractive?''

But I don't think they are that crazy about veins. As long as you are tall, broad shoulders, good loking, large forearems, I don't think they care about veins

I have some veins on my penis they deserve to be MASSAGED BY THE WOMAN'S VAGINA :feelsdevil:

MY PENIS VEINS DESERVE TO BE MASSAGED BY THE WOMAN'S VAGINA WALL :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Brutal veinpill got him banned

Women definitely like large forearms. It's a very common response in those ''women of reddit, what body parts of men do you find attractive?''

But I don't think they are that crazy about veins. As long as you are tall, broad shoulders, good loking, large forearems, I don't think they care about veins

I have some veins on my penis they deserve to be MASSAGED BY THE WOMAN'S VAGINA :feelsdevil:

MY PENIS VEINS DESERVE TO BE MASSAGED BY THE WOMAN'S VAGINA WALL :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Just have veiny forearms theory

Muscles only attract men, wont do shit if you're still an manlet

My arms are still very thin but I am vacscular from genetics.

i had when i was low bf % before becoming ogre but anyways who gives a fuck foids only like it on chad

I have vascular forearms but it's because of high blood pressure

JFL at mods for "bragging", I was geniunely curious about what your forearm looks like

JFL at mods for "bragging", I was geniunely curious about what your forearm looks like
i use to train grip strength with handgrippers so i would have a killer handshake

anime-death-note.gif

how is this a brag, are all of you fat

sometimes they stick out some then other times i barely see them.

You should try shooting up heroin bro...

It's cozy

Yes I’m actually getting lean and muscular enough to have them. It’s life fuel.