Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm tired of being gaslit, a thread just proved my point

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
many examples of being gaslit
nigga u know how u play gta san andreas and u can't find a car but as soon as u rob it u start seeing it everywhere?
This shit happens with learning words and no, normgroids like to say ur brain is primed for it so u notice it more
nope nigger! i have memory iq nearing 4 standard deviation ceiling, it appearing more IS the fucking case
I genuinely go about my life and as soon as i learn a new word, it's like i unlocked it and start seeing it everywhere

ETA: Today I was literally watching a destiny video on his recap of his debate with jordan peterson, and he inserted an exccerpt of a video where peterson mentioned eric harris' wiritings, i searched them up (he's a fucking dumbass, and I don't condone the disgusting things those peolpe do, i love my country, i love human beings, i love life, i love god, i love life, i love being an obedient citizen)
2 minutes after writing this thread i'm scrolling through other is forums and lo and behold

what the fuck is this manifestational phenomenum!!?? This shit is genuinely scary

Last edited:
I just mod in KKK bodyguards and use the Hitler avatar and just @KillNiggers

Schizo thread