Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foreigners living in America are more smarter than Americans themselves

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
It's a proven fact when you talk to any other nationality instead of born-Americans. When you talk to a foreigner, you can share and discuss experiences, and also are more humble. With an American, you're open to mixed signals and probably hostility masked as being friendly.

more smarter
have you ever been to america? ded srs maybe it's because i live in place with lots of immigrants and i even had to learn some spanish. just because you and fellow shitskins feel "more smarter" talking to da yt boy doesn't mean anything tbh, the white people in america probably iq mog your shithole country.

I think it’s because for a foreigner to be in America, he needs to study a lot to get into American universities (not including illegal immigrants here)

I think it’s because for a foreigner to be in America, he needs to study a lot to get into American universities (not including illegal immigrants here)
anyone who can get in america in a illegal way or not is more smarter then any amerikens ngl

Exactly! Spics are dumb as fuck. Many curries are dumb too, doing janitorial shit, running convenience stores, and driving stinking cabs. South East Asians do a ton of menial labor work as well. Only Chinese, South Koreans appear smart, but their accomplishments come from backbreaking cramschooling labor, not pure intelligence or passion which is what I see with whites. Whites are passionate and intuitive, which is why the continue to produce all the major scientific breakthroughs. If deathnik trash were smart, they would have dominated the world in tech, but instead, they got conquered due to their low IQ. Coping deathniks here are the WORST.
nothing but facts ngl. always hated how ethnics will shit out 50 self hate threads a day about how "da whitey" is superior to them but then have ones like this trying to dispute that whites are smarter than pooskins, which is the most indisputable part of the difference between whites and ethnics.

have you ever been to america? ded srs maybe it's because i live in place with lots of immigrants and i even had to learn some spanish. just because you and fellow shitskins feel "more smarter" talking to da yt boy doesn't mean anything tbh, the white people in america probably iq mog your shithole country.
you got triggered m8 :bluepill:

Exactly! Spics are dumb as fuck. Many curries are dumb too, doing janitorial shit, running convenience stores, and driving stinking cabs. South East Asians do a ton of menial labor work as well. Only Chinese, South Koreans appear smart, but their accomplishments come from backbreaking cramschooling labor, not pure intelligence or passion which is what I see with whites. Whites are passionate and intuitive, which is why the continue to produce all the major scientific breakthroughs. If deathnik trash were smart, they would have dominated the world in tech, but instead, they got conquered due to their low IQ. Coping deathniks here are the WORST.
Normies will hate on you for this but through their actions they show they don't really have much to say back beside virtue signaling.
Anyway with automation idk what economic "elites" are thinking trying to import more ethnics to wageslave beside trying to create a permanent bluepilled underclass to rule over.

They want to use this permanent underclass to remain in power forever.
Really seems like it. They want people from ethnic countries who don't know any better then corrupt governments and more importantly have never known real prosperity in their home countries so that they would be okay with the new system where only a few rule and the rest get scraps.

Last edited:
It's a proven fact when you talk to any other nationality instead of born-Americans. When you talk to a foreigner, you can share and discuss experiences, and also are more humble. With an American, you're open to mixed signals and probably hostility masked as being friendly.
if you're a ricecel or currycel

but what's the point if you're not given any opportunities to reproduce? Foids don't care how smart you are. They care about what their offsprings will look like, and they don't want offspring to have slits for eyes or a skin color similar to shit.

I live in a very touristy international city (SF). Confirmed.

I once overheard foreigners talking about how Americans are "fake".

And Its also been discussed over and over again in travel forums.

Americans = A retarded, fake, materialistic, and dumbed down mutt version of the British and Canadians.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ though

Many curries are dumb too, doing janitorial shit, running convenience stores, and driving stinking cabs.
There are truckers too. Lots of paajeet truckers.

Well said bhai. I hate how hard dethnics cope. It show show low iq ethnics are.

No shit most legal immigrants IQ mog the native born Americans. Only the cream of the crop from their respective country can get in. If the foreigners were average or low IQ, they'd still be living in their native shithole country. This applies to all developed nations.

Americans = A retarded, fake, materialistic, and dumbed down mutt version of the British and Canadians.
Honestly this.
Even as a Amerimutt I know this place is a vapid degenerate shithole.

Canadians are slave-brain nigger-lovers who worship being taxed to death and letting foreigners money launder here and take over the nation. They vote straight faggot leftist ticket and barely speak English anymore.

I guess the grass is always greener somewhere else.