Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Formative blackpill experience: when you copy a Chad model's haircut and instantly realize what a subhuman you are

Didn't try the haircut but I did try nice clothes and it made me realize that I'm subhuman.

Didn't try the haircut but I did try nice clothes and it made me realize that I'm subhuman.
Harsh shit. That's when you realize that clothes will get you absolutely nowhere because they will only over-emphasise your other shortcomings. Distinctive dressing is a normie and up privilege.

Same, everything looks like baggy shit on me. I always wanted the 90s mid part hairstyle but my dry puffy hair cant stay like that and my short forehead looks weird.

bro is crying :feelshaha:

I doubt that even the chad looks good with that shit haircut. Why do you think they took a side profile photo? :feelsthink:

Baldcels: you guys have hair??

My hair is shit, but I coped for years that it was good :feelskek::feelsrope:

With a good face all hair will look good