Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT browsing. I have a good personality with proof from IT foids

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Looked at IT a bit because @Balding Subhuman and me were talking about it a bit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c3kn2l/these_things_deserve_their_own_misery/

Under this thread here I got my first ever IT feature, took awhile considering I post almost daily, although not much of an accomplishment since the poster just posted every single reply under the thread bit it also included mine

However me calling Australia "Chadstralia" these foids actually found it funny!

So proof your regularmanlet actually has a great pERsonality! :feelshaha: Ladies I will also be showering shortly after this post :feelzez:

Anyway on IT I also saw this coper

Calling the foid cop that killed the sydney stabber cauchi a hero sure that is true, since she saved people, however you just cant help but JFL at these GIRLPOWER! foids and gassing her up by calling her a badass, what she did was not badass :feelshaha:

If the foid cop was unarmed and took the knife off him and stabbed him to death then yes that would be badass

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c4u2jz/is_this_a_dog_whistle/

Also a random femoidsgtfo reference, I found this one kind of funny :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c4reo8/today_i_learned_that_an_incel_wikipedia_exists/

And also IT discovering the wiki exists, which means by proxy that some of them should discover the scientific blackpill section, I still remember when a user on here linked me the scientific blackpill URL :dafuckfeels:

It was the most blackpilling source of information I had ever seen and at that point I was completely blackpilled, I dont know how IT cucks can cope with that

also @Stupid Clown

Read. (Almost) EvERy. Single. Fuckin. Word

Last edited:
Keep browsing IT you faggot

Leddit tears JFL they're always whining about us imagine spending your free time on going on a retarded internet crusade against rotters on incels.is let's be real who's more pathetic :lul: it's obviously cucktears

Niggas never want IT to fade into obscurity just let that gay subreddit die out already. Whole subreddit is a complete waste of server space

I'll keep posting on there too :bigbrain:

I have nothing better to do

Dm the foid and ask her on a date if you have nothing better to do. would be interesting to see the reactions

Don't tag me on IT posts please. I don't want to read their retardation.

Inceltears is a toxic pit of constant gaslighting. Idk how these people are real tbh

Fucking brutal. I felt the same sense of happiness and accomplishment when IT posted my posts. Even if it was negative posts about me. Shows the brutal reality of our deprivation of the opposite gendER

Looked at IT a bit because @Balding Subhuman and me were talking about it a bit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c3kn2l/these_things_deserve_their_own_misery/

Under this thread here I got my first ever IT feature, took awhile considering I post almost daily, although not much of an accomplishment since the poster just posted every single reply under the thread bit it also included mine

View attachment 1136901

However me calling Australia "Chadstralia" these foids actually found it funny!
View attachment 1136902

So proof your regularmanlet actually has a great pERsonality! :feelshaha: Ladies I will also be showering shortly after this post :feelzez:

Anyway on IT I also saw this coper

View attachment 1136904
Calling the foid cop that killed the sydney stabber cauchi a hero sure that is true, since she saved people, however you just cant help but JFL at these GIRLPOWER! foids and gassing her up by calling her a badass, what she did was not badass :feelshaha:

If the foid cop was unarmed and took the knife off him and stabbed him to death then yes that would be badass

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c4u2jz/is_this_a_dog_whistle/

Also a random femoidsgtfo reference, I found this one kind of funny :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c4reo8/today_i_learned_that_an_incel_wikipedia_exists/

And also IT discovering the wiki exists, which means by proxy that some of them should discover the scientific blackpill section, I still remember when a user on here linked me the scientific blackpill URL :dafuckfeels:

It was the most blackpilling source of information I had ever seen and at that point I was completely blackpilled, I dont know how IT cucks can cope with that

also @Stupid Clown

View attachment 1136907

OFc they skipped my reply calling the stabber a retard :feelsUnreal:

OFc they skipped my reply calling the stabber a retard :feelsUnreal:
Oh what they did lol, so weird, almost all replies were screenshotted then

Oh what they did lol, so weird, almost all replies were screenshotted then
I still havent recieved my personality points from critizing the stabber :feelsUnreal:

Leddit tears JFL they're always whining about us imagine spending your free time on going on a retarded internet crusade against rotters on incels.is let's be real who's more pathetic :lul: it's obviously cucktears

only took them 5 years to realize that we have a basis for what we say :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

The only personality women find attractive is antisocial personality disorder aka psychopathy and sociopathy, its even backed by studies. Unfortunately otherwise having a "good personality" is a cope. Women are backwards so being abusive, violent, manipulative and having no empathy means having a good personality

I don't really wanna see ITslop posted with the worst ever opinion ever concieved by the people who lead us out of the garden of Eden but you do have a good personality and actual humanity from your posts. Most incels are nice people.

Fucking brutal. I felt the same sense of happiness and accomplishment when IT posted my posts. Even if it was negative posts about me. Shows the brutal reality of our deprivation of the opposite gendER
women get free sex, money, food, love and attention. Yet they claim they are oppressed