Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Former Chad admits losing hair is a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200723 131702

Even the most Giga Chad's take a monumental SMV hit when they start going bald.
Even NW0-->NW3 is brutal on SMV. Let alone NW0---->NW6

5702b59c1e00008700706295

42508107ee21cd14ff35e9cf4583b5ec

Kelly slater in france s

Slater k0447founderscup18cestari mm e1530633963357

Look at what the Norwood reaper did to this Chad. Albeit it, he is Much older in the bald pics it still sunk his SMV to low tier normie levels.

He used to be Socal, Surfer Chad 9.5/10 SMV now to the creepy uncle at the party.

@mylifeistrash @ReturnOfSaddam

norwood reaper strikes again, killing even chads

you have to be a gigachad just to look like a normal person after balding JFL

why don't women lose their hair too? imagine how that would be. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Norwood reaper

the norwood reaper shows no mercy

Holy fuck. I thought that I can ascenend after a hair transplant because I have a 6/10ish face but its fucking done.
This dude facemogs me 100 times and still is lost.

the norwood reaper shows no mercy
The reaper should be murdered
View attachment 294215

View attachment 294216
View attachment 294217
View attachment 294218
View attachment 294219

Look at what the Norwood reaper did to this Chad.
Dude seems to have an average head either. He's not cursed with some weird gay alien skull full of bumps and totally asymetrical.

The reaper should be murdered
people created such a high level of comfort don't know how to prevent balding, it's because your bald head doesn't matter sweet summer child, just take a shower

post the thread brah, too lazy to google ngl

Having a full head of hair with a good hairline is a HUGE sign of youthfulness.

@turbocuckcel_7000

the hairline pill murdered me, it's so much harder to style it
i'm going to keep fighting to keep the crown and sides though, density gains there still help a lot, and i'll do what i can about the hairline

You know when female describes their ideal man, they talk about his height and shit, but they never say "he must have good hair", or even "he must have hair" ?

I wonder if that's because deep down, they see baldness as some kind of handicap or deformity, so that they don't mention having hair any more than the mention "must be able to walk on his legs", or "must not be blind".

He will soon become Coomer

You know when female describes their ideal man, they talk about his height and shit, but they never say "he must have good hair", or even "he must have hair" ?

I wonder if that's because deep down, they see baldness as some kind of handicap or deformity, so that they don't mention having hair any more than the mention "must be able to walk on his legs", or "must not be blind".
I agree because it is. Its horrible to lose your hair especially young

Even if it's over for him, it happened :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Eyes mayb better than opry

This is why women need to be jailed

I'd wear a fucking wig, whatever

@mylifeistrash @ReturnOfSaddam

norwood reaper strikes again, killing even chads
It's fucking brutal. Literally the worst thing that can happen to you other than literally getting burnt alive and shit. It's so sad as well because on his baldcel pics if you click on them you can tell he was very good looking but of course it doesn't matter, the reaper has just turned him into a corpse anyway.

I'm obviously no fucking Chad but if I go past NW3 (which is absolutely awful anyway) before I'm like 40 I'm just going to go hairsystem mode, sure it's a pain to have to wear a wig all the time but balding is just fucking ridiculous. I'm already almost fucking asexual from dutasteride but I don't even care, I was norwooding so hard I'd literally halve my life to stop it. Why the FUCK does balding still exist in 2020, health officials need to HANG.

Holy fuck. I thought that I can ascenend after a hair transplant because I have a 6/10ish face but its fucking done.
This dude facemogs me 100 times and still is lost.
<no...... That guy can easily marry a 7 or 8

Nah bro it's your shit personality. Your hairs fell out because they couldn't stand that evil energy that emanates from you through the computer screen even as I type this post. Try not to be an asshole next life.

God hates men
Nah bro it's your shit personality. Your hairs fell out because they couldn't stand that evil energy that emanates from you through the computer screen even as I type this post. Try not to be an asshole next life.
:feelskek:

Id say in his first pics, he'd look decent even without hair.

Based and Reaperpilled

brutal, hair is life.

:feelskek:

The reaper takes no Ls
Having a full head of hair with a good hairline is a HUGE sign of youthfulness.

@turbocuckcel_7000
One I never got to experience. Born with the hairline of a 60 year old man from day one.

They would commit suicide in droves.

View attachment 294215

View attachment 294216
View attachment 294217
View attachment 294218
View attachment 294219

Look at what the Norwood reaper did to this Chad. Albeit it, he is Much older in the bald pics it still sunk his SMV to low tier normie levels.

He used to be Socal, Surfer Chad 9.5/10 SMV now to the creepy uncle at the party.
I think i saw this on .me !? What's your username, i'm @chintuck22