Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Former snapchatcels

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I used to "use" snapchat in order to look cool to the people in my class because giving out your snapchat was seen as cooler than giving your instagram. Now the horrible thing about snapchat is that when you open it, it immediately whips out your camera, and if you forget to put it on front facing mode it would have you like this:

Truly one of the least incel friendly apps out there.

Never used snapchat before and never will. Seems like an app for normies and foids tbh.

It is just like every other social media out there.
Not really. I remember hearing that it was originally used for sharing nudes privately, which immediately dissuaded me from ever trying it out because I don't have anyone willing to send nudes to me so what's the point?

Tell me about it.

I even get disappointed when I catch a gimpse of my reflection on a sunny day from my phone screen. I'm usually doing okay every morning, so this sight is enough to careen the day onto another path.

I used to have snapchat and instagram but nobody wanted my @ while chad got all the attention

Snapchat allows you to see where another user is located exactly on the map. Serialkiller fuel tbh.