Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FORMING anti-Pedo GANG

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Just to remind IT that not all incels are not masturbating over underdeveloped women

14yo girl:
Proxyduckduckgocom

17yo woman:
Proxyduckduckgocom1

Pedocels here call it a preference, but I have to disagree. The second woman is more objectively attractive, your mind is broken if you find nonexistent boobs, flat asses, and underdeveloped faces more attractive. Keep in mind they state they prefer women even younger than 14 yo, possible girls that haven't even entered puberty.

HERE IS MY DIAGNOSIS OF THE REASON THEY TURNED TO PEDOPHILIA:
THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THESE GUYS ARE AT OLDCEL AGE, WHOSE LIVES ARE GOING TO HELL. THEY ARE BITTER THEY MISSED OUT ON TEENAGE LOVE, SO THEY START SEEKING YOUNGER GIRLS IN A PREDATORY MANNER, I.E. "JUST BE FIRST"(JBF) THEORY, IN HOPES THEY GET TO FUCK A JB AND RECEIVE AFFECTION FROM HER.

If you want to know what is wrong with them, try to see yourself as the father of a preteen daughter. You certainly wouldn't like the idea of a truecel tier fat dude with balding head and pubes(or any normal dude...) who is the teacher of your daughter to be constantly laying his predatory eyes on her and fantasizing about fucking her. Pedocels are a threat to public safety.

Pedocels can't claim moral high ground when they are inherently degenerate as sexually deviant people(worse than gays tbh) and dangerous to society. They are by far one of the most degenerate groups and seeing them complain about western degeneracy makes me giggle.

Comment below if you want to join.

Last edited:
the second girl looks like shit. i could park a semi-trailer between her two eyes

Just to remind IT that not all incels are not masturbating over underdeveloped women
ch33ky virtue signal m8

You're retarded. So having a relationship with a 14 years old girl is the most degenerate thing ever, worse than being fucked in the ass by another man?

Then explain to me why pretty much ALL civilized societies were doing and encouraging teenage girl/adult men marriages until very little time ago in historical terms, when Christian feminists passed laws to change the AoC to 16+ in America and Jewish/female psychologists started to push the pseudo-scientific "power unbalance" narrative.

You're following the agenda of feminists while thinking you're a moral, traditional role model. If all girls were getting married at 14 instead of becoming SLUTS, feminism and degeneracy would be over, you fucking moron. I'm getting really sick of you low IQ, normie, whiteknight fuckers.

Both of those WOMEN are extremely attractive and you're a VOLCEL if you would reject that gorgeous 14 yo if laws didn't apply. Plain and simple. Or you're gay, which might explain why you're defending gays there as well.

the second girl looks like shit. i could park a semi-trailer between her two eyes

ch33ky virtue signal m8
not virtue signal m8. in fact I dont really care if pedocels fuck a young girl. I am just pointing out that they technically the worst degenarates and hypocrites on this forum.

Indeed sh has wide set eyes, have to see a frontal profile

I honestly can’t tell the difference tbh. They both look about the same age.

You're retarded. So having a relationship with a 14 years old girl is the most degenerate thing ever, worse than being fucked in the ass by another man?

Then explain to me why pretty much ALL civilized societies were doing and encouraging teenage girl/adult men marriages until very little time ago in historical terms, when Christian feminists passed laws to change the AoC to 16+ in America and Jewish/female psychologists started to push the pseudo-scientific "power unbalance" narrative.

You're following the agenda of feminists while thinking you're a moral, traditional role model. If all girls were getting married at 14 instead of becoming SLUTS, feminism and degeneracy would be over, you fucking moron. I'm getting really sick of you low IQ, normie, whiteknight fuckers.

Both of those WOMEN are extremely attractive and you're a VOLCEL if you would reject that gorgeous 14 yo if laws didn't apply. Plain and simple. Or you're gay, which might explain why you're defending gays there as well.
yes fucking a 14 yo old as an oldcel is degenerate.
I would be fine with marriage at 14 between teenagers , but I dont see how you could benefit from it.
I honestly can’t tell the difference tbh. They both look about the same age.
@Insomniac need to get cheekbonepilled m8. bone structure looks more developed and face is way leaner due to loss of baby fat in second pic. Bodies are obviously different.
Keep in mind people here want to go down at 12 year olds or possibly below.

Attachments

• proxy.duckduckgo.com.png
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
2nd girl could easily be 14yo and 1st girl could easily be 17yo

just lol at u

yes fucking a 14 yo old as an oldcel is degenerate.
I would be fine with marriage at 14 between teenagers , but I dont see how you could benefit from it.
1) it was a standard practice throughout MILLENNIA in traditional, religious societies; open the Bible if you have one there and look at the ages of the prophets and the women they married with. Even the Holy Mary was 12-14 as she married Joseph who was fucking NINETY. As soon as we forbade it, coincidentally feminism and degeneracy started to go rampant. Even more suspect is the fact feminists were the very ones who fought to push AoC further up

2) answer me please: how would feminism and women promiscuity change if all women started to get married to older guys at around 14?
a) it would get bigger/worse
b) it would get smaller/better

Do you have at least a two digit IQ? If so you should be able to answer that.

PS: at least you have the honesty to say you're a cuckold in your description, that spares me the job to tell you you're one for defending sexually developed and, in most cases, active whores on the internet.

Most pedos have one of the three characteristics:
Narcissistic
Weak framed
Molested as a child

Tfw no mommy gf. Pedos are low IQ.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsahh::feelsbaton:

Fuck reddit and cuck tears

Fuck reddit and cuck tears
I've noticed that all users here who think teenage girls are little children who must be protected from evil "pedos" exhibit certain suspect characteristics:

-care about what cucktears thinks about incels
-shame other users for being ugly, incel, living with their moms, etc
-have VERY strong whiteknight tendencies "I'd punch you in the jaw if I saw you talking to a girl on the street and she wasn't liking it!"
-have very strong normie tendencies in general

Look, I'm not for censoring everyone who has a different opinion than me, but it's blatant shit. I bet many of those guys are IT infiltrates, femoids, etc.

How in the world a fucking incel who went through decades of rejection and humiliation at the hands of females would care if some random 15 yo slut got dicked by an older guy? And would feel like defending her from him?

You're either a humongous cuck, a fakecel or an infiltrate if you think like that tbh.

Last edited:
1) it was a standard practice throughout MILLENNIA in traditional, religious societies; open the Bible if you have one there and look at the ages of the prophets and the women they married with. Even the Holy Mary was 12-14 as she married Joseph who was fucking NINETY. As soon as we forbade it, coincidentally feminism and degeneracy started to go rampant. Even more suspect is the fact feminists were the very ones who fought to push AoC further up

2) answer me please: how would feminism and women promiscuity change if all women started to get married to older guys at around 14?

Do you have at least a two digit IQ? If so you should be able to answer that.

PS: at least you have the honesty to say you're a cuckold in your description, that spares me the job to tell you you're one for defending sexually developed and, in most cases, active whores on the internet.
> it was a standard practice throughout MILLENNIA in traditional, religious societies; open the Bible if you have one there and look at the ages of the prophets and the women they married with. Even the Holy Mary was 12-14 as she married Joseph who was fucking NINETY. As soon as we forbade it, coincidentally feminism and degeneracy started to go rampant. Even more suspect is the fact feminists were the very ones who fought to push AoC further up
not caring about traditional societies that did this. When there is no sexual selection by women to men, there is no filtering of bad genes and the population becomes inbred. Look at Jews and curries.

>2) answer me please: how would feminism and women promiscuity change if all women started to get married to older guys at around 14?
smaller/better, but it would still harm males and produce inbreds. also jfl if you think the jbs will want to stay loyal to oldcels. you will get cucked.
also what is the point of making young males miss out on young love? I dont see any, in fact it would make them high inhib mentalcels.

14yo girl:
View attachment 62852
17yo woman:
View attachment 62853
Pedocels here call it a preference, but I have to disagree. The second woman is more objectively attractive, your mind is broken if you find nonexistent boobs, flat asses, and underdeveloped faces more attractive. Keep in mind they state they prefer women even younger than 14 yo, possible girls that haven't even entered puberty.

HERE IS MY DIAGNOSIS OF THE REASON THEY TURNED TO PEDOPHILIA:
THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THESE GUYS ARE AT OLDCEL AGE, WHOSE LIVES ARE GOING TO HELL. THEY ARE BITTER THEY MISSED OUT ON TEENAGE LOVE, SO THEY START SEEKING YOUNGER GIRLS IN A PREDATORY MANNER, I.E. "JUST BE FIRST"(JBF) THEORY, IN HOPES THEY GET TO FUCK A JB AND RECEIVE AFFECTION FROM HER.

If you want to know what is wrong with them, try to see yourself as the father of a preteen daughter. You certainly wouldn't like the idea of a truecel tier fat dude with balding head and pubes(or any normal dude...) who is the teacher of your daughter to be constantly laying his predatory eyes on her and fantasizing about fucking her. Pedocels are a threat to public safety.

Pedocels can't claim moral high ground when they are inherently degenerate as sexually deviant people(worse than gays tbh) and dangerous to society. They are by far one of the most degenerate groups and seeing them complain about western degeneracy makes me giggle.

Comment below if you want to join.
im in tbh

I've noticed that all users here who think teenage girls are little children who must be protected from evil "pedos" exhibit certain suspect characteristics:

-care about what cucktears think about incels
-have VERY strong whiteknight tendencies "I'd punch you in the jaw if I saw you talking to a girl on the street and she wasn't liking it!"

Look, I'm not for censoring everyone who has a different opinion than me, but it's blatant shit. I bet many of those guys are IT infiltrates, femoids, etc.

How in the world a fucking incel who went through decades of rejection and humiliation at the hands of females would care if some random 15 yo slot got dicked by an older guy? And would feel like defending her from him?

You're either a humongous cuck, a fakecel or an infiltrate if you think like that tbh.
High IQ. Just support and love the people who fucked you over and cucked you your whole life theory

Whiteknights and cucks need to be genocided

not caring about traditional societies that did this. When there is no sexual selection by women to men, there is no filtering of bad genes and the population becomes inbred. Look at Jews and curries.
Oh, so you're not only a moralfag but also a "muh evolution" adherent? Then why don't you just geld yourself, assuming you're really an ugly incel? There's a risk your bad genes will be spread as long as you have your genitals.

There aren't ANY advantages to women being sexually liberated like they are in the west. Most of them are NOT reproducing with Chads in their primes but rather FUCKING Chads through their prime years (with contraception/abortions) and then settling down with a betabuxx with most likely poor genetics after 30 to have kids.

Also, arranged marriages don't necessarily imply inbreeding.
smaller/better, but it would still harm males and produce inbreds. also jfl if you think the jbs will want to stay loyal to oldcels. you will get cucked.
also what is the point of making young males miss out on young love? I dont see any, in fact it would make them high inhib mentalcels
In that type of society women experience huge consequences for being cheating sluts. Also, young incels wouldn't have to miss young love, they would be able to marry earlier depending on their financial situation. I don't think women necessarily need to marry older guys, but it's generally the best scenario. If Muslims can pull off polygamy where men can get up to 4 wives, we can pull of this as well. There won't be a serious lack of women.

How in the world a fucking incel who went through decades of rejection and humiliation at the hands of females would care if some random 15 yo slut got dicked by an older guy? And would feel like defending her from him?
Tbh

LOL at this moral faggotry.

-care about what cucktears thinks about incels

Anyone who doesnt agree with my perversion is a fakecel/cuck. Topkek

Oh, so you're not only a moralfag but also a "muh evolution" adherent? Then why don't you just geld yourself, assuming you're really an ugly incel? There's a risk your bad genes will be spread as long as you have your genitals.

There aren't ANY advantages to women being sexually liberated like they are in the west. Most of them are NOT reproducing with Chads in their primes but rather FUCKING Chads through their prime years (with contraception/abortions) and then settling down with a betabuxx with most likely poor genetics after 30 to have kids.

Also, arranged marriages don't necessarily imply inbreeding.

In that type of society women experience huge consequences for being cheating sluts. Also, young incels wouldn't have to miss young love, they would be able to marry earlier depending on their financial situation. I don't think women necessarily need to marry older guys, but it's generally the best scenario. If Muslims can pull off polygamy where men can get up to 4 wives, we can pull of this as well. There won't be a serious lack of women.
>Oh, so you're not only a moralfag but also a "muh evolution" adherent? Then why don't you just geld yourself, assuming you're really an ugly incel? There's a risk your bad genes will be spread as long as you have your genitals.

I personally dont care about morality. But since you are debating this shit and being a hypocrite I had to adopt a moral standpoint. The goal of reproduction is to ensure the survival of the species and the best way to achieve that is through betterment of the gene pool.
>There aren't ANY advantages to women being sexually liberated like they are in the west. Most of them are NOT reproducing with Chads in their primes but rather FUCKING Chads through their prime years (with contraception/abortions) and then settling down with a betabuxx with most likely poor genetics after 30 to have kids.

there arent any advantages to an oldcel marrying a preteen girl either, except satisfying your perversion

>In that type of society women experience huge consequences for being cheating sluts. Also, young incels wouldn't have to miss young love, they would be able to marry earlier depending on their financial situation. I don't think women necessarily need to marry older guys, but it's generally the best scenario. If Muslims can pull off polygamy where men can get up to 4 wives, we can pull of this as well. There won't be a serious lack of women.

explain to me why women marrying older guys is the best scenario.
LOL at this moral faggotry.
@wizardcel
V32cdps3yeqy

Anyone who doesnt agree with my perversion is a fakecel/cuck. Topkek
I just elaborately argued that it's not a random perversion like wanting another man to stick it up your ass is, but a practice that is traditional by excellence on civilized societies and that would severely diminish female promiscuity and feminism.

being a hypocrite
How am I being a hypocrite? I legitimately think women marrying young would be good for society, and I wanted do to that myself if possible. My actions conform perfectly to what I'm defending.

achieve that is through betterment of the gene pool.
Which is not being achieved though women being sexually free, like I argued.

there arent any advantages to an oldcel marrying a preteen girl either, except satisfying your perversion
Do you have a goldfish memory or what? Here, I'll help you:

MAINLÄNDER SAID: answer me please: how would feminism and women promiscuity change if all women started to get married to older guys at around 14?

FACEANDHFD (WHICH IS YOU) SAID: smaller/better

explain to me why women marrying older guys is the best scenario.
I already did but here we go again:

Women being arranged-married as soon as sexually mature, preferentially to older, stable, financially able to raise a family, guys, without the possibility of divorce, would prevent the following plights:

- female promiscuity
- feminism
- single motherhood
- plummeting birth rates
- women marrying thugs/scoundrels (since the father of the girl would choose the guy)
- inceldom (want a virgin young wife? Just be a decent guy and work)

I could go on but that's enough for now. You even agreed with me already for the first two items on that list.

I'm starting to think you're a woman.

Last edited:
OP is living in the fucking La La Land.
that 14 yo girl is more mature than you

Do I sense an incels.is civil war

I don't know why you try @Mainländer, he is literally begging for IT cuck validation at the start. No matter where you fall in this debate, that is the worst sin of them all.

I don't know why you try @Mainländer, he is literally begging for IT cuck validation at the start. No matter where you fall in this debate, that is the worst sin of them all.
I just had to post something when I saw a thread like that. Another day, another blackpill, another debate won.

Not that it'll stop moralfags from spewing the same shit over and over again. Being a cuck must be genetic.

I just had to post something when I saw a thread like that. Another day, another blackpill, another debate won.

Not that it'll stop moralfags from spewing the same shit over and over again. Being a cuck must be genetic.
I respect your perseverence.

call us moralfags all you want but if you dont have a moral point you will never manage to lower AOC, thus you are a gigacoper. I will debate your last big post tomorrow since it is late here. you didnt win any debate

Pedocels are a threat to public safety.
Pedocels can't claim moral high ground when they are inherently degenerate as sexually deviant people(worse than gays tbh) and dangerous to society.

Are you a sour old roasite bitter about being replaced? "WE MUST GET RID OF THOSE PEDOS TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!"

Did you know that older Childshitters hate younger women? They'll never say it to each other, but they certainly act in a way that sabotages a younger Foids chances of having a good life. Don't forget boys, women crave drama. They get a wonderful kick out of the drama they caused. Keep your heads on a swivel.

"50yo Chad only wants to fuck 20yo Stacies now my pussy is a blown out buffet table filled with Roast Beef.. fucking Pedo!"

I don’t get this moral crusade tbh. Those precious underaged princesses you’re trying to protect hate your guts and wouldn’t lift a finger to help you.

I prefer late teens to early twenties but I still don’t get this white knighting.

OP you are not making any good arguements here.
First of all, if you find a teenage girl attractive, you are not classified as a pedophile. The overuse of the word "pedophile" for being attracted to any woman below the age of 18 is something normies use as an insult, stop appealing to them and get your facts straight.
It is very dubious of you that you are trying to make incels relate to the parent of the teenage girl. If the parent did his job right, the "little girl" wouldn't be looking for relationships at her age, especially with an older man (which signifies her age group isn't enough for her).
Also sexual attraction to a teenage girl means she is well developed (for her age? don't think so but let's assume) therefore your feelings are natural. Also jfl at the example you give the 14 year old mogs the 17 year old to oblivion.

Are you a sour old roasite bitter about being replaced? "WE MUST GET RID OF THOSE PEDOS TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!"

Did you know that older Childshitters hate younger women? They'll never say it to each other, but they certainly act in a way that sabotages a younger Foids chances of having a good life. Don't forget boys, women crave drama. They get a wonderful kick out of the drama they caused. Keep your heads on a swivel.

"50yo Chad only wants to fuck 20yo Stacies now my pussy is a blown out buffet table filled with Roast Beef.. fucking Pedo!"

when did I give the impression I m a woman faggot. fucking cunt @Mainländer putting words in your mouths. you are such NPCs.
I don’t get this moral crusade tbh. Those precious underaged princesses you’re trying to protect hate your guts and wouldn’t lift a finger to help you.

I prefer late teens to early twenties but I still don’t get this white knighting.
@Insomniac I am not a whiteknights or a moralfag, but he is a hypocrite claiming his perversion and delusional attraction to underdeveloped kids is moral and right.

call us moralfags all you want but if you dont have a moral point
I do have a lot of moral points if you want them. I think if women married young to stable older guys, society would be healthier, single motherhood would plummet which would be crazy good for children, and even those women themselves would be healthier and happier in the long run since they'll have large and healthy families around them instead of a roastie beef, STDs, a dysfunctional society and cats.

Needless to say, the vast majority of men who are sub8 would be a lot happier and more motivated as well.

I think an arrangement that is objectively better, would reduce human suffering, would reduce crime and dysfunction and is even backed by religious traditions is a pretty good moral point.

you will never manage to lower AOC, thus you are a gigacoper.
Ok, that I concede to be right. But you won't stop men from finding young sexually mature women attractive either. The best you can do is contributing to them being censored, which is already happening at full blast. In fact, if you hate adult men having a space to say they find teenagers attractive, you could try going elsewhere online, like, 99% of the internet where they're already censored from saying it?

I will debate your last big post tomorrow since it is late here. you didnt win any debate
Ok, let's go on later then. Maybe you can win by tiring me up.
Looks like a flat chested kid
She's just too skinny. Give me her and I'll feed her properly and make her into a great wife.
STFU bot.
What the fuck is attractive about that body?
View attachment 62916View attachment 62917
This is what he faps to looks like. 15+ yo are fine and defientely more fertile than this age category. Optimal looks are 16-18 imo
First is too skinny like the other one. Second one looks fine.

Also, you're cherrypicking, I can also cherrypick particularly developed ones:

20181024114936598611o1
Here, 11 years old.

Last edited:
Not a pedocel but there is no difference.
Yeah I was just about to say this, I thought OP was doing some kind of ironic sarcasm post here, because both girls look basically the same, I thought that was the point he was making, really confused right now.

14yo girl:

proxy-duckduckgo-com-png.62852

17yo woman:

proxy-duckduckgo-com1-jpg.62853
If you are going to make a comparison based argument, at least make sure your comparisons actually are different, those two women look basically the same, very little difference at all.

Pedocels can't claim moral high ground when they are inherently degenerate as sexually deviant people

>Black Pilled
>Still mentally inside the box of conventional morality

Pick One

If you still give a fuck about morals you aren't black pilled, only logic means anything to me, cost/benefit analysis, morality is subjective.

Last edited:
JFL if you side with society the responsible for all of cels torments