Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FORMING anti-Pedo GANG

Yeah I was just about to say this, I thought OP was doing some kind of ironic sarcasm post here, because both girls look basically the same, I thought that was the point he was making, really confused right now.

If you are going to make a comparison based argument, at least make sure your comparisons actually are different, those two women look basically the same, very little difference at all.

>Black Pilled
>Still mentally inside the box of conventional morality

Pick One

If you still give a fuck about morals you aren't black pilled, only logic means anything to me, cost/benefit analysis, morality is subjective.
I don't give a fuck about morals obviously but I hate hypocrites.

Go back to cucktears moralfag :soy:

I don't give a fuck about morals obviously but I hate hypocrites.

I get your point then, you are right in this case, you hate incels who scream on about how immoral and degenerate society has become and yet they want to have sex with prepubescent females. Justified I guess, but here's the thing, I rarely see that, most of the incels that are attracted to women that age (myself included actually) don't give a fuck about morals and our mindset is logically consistent.

I very rarely see any incel complain about morals and they are a "pedocel", it just isn't logically consistent.

I get your point then, you are right in this case, you hate incels who scream on about how immoral and degenerate society has become and yet they want to have sex with prepubescent females. Justified I guess, but here's the thing, I rarely see that, most of the incels that are attracted to women that age (myself included actually) don't give a fuck about morals and our mindset is logically consistent.

I very rarely see any incel complain about morals and they are a "pedocel", it just isn't logically consistent.
You could make the case about actual prepubescent children being fucked being immoral. I think it is primarily because their bodies aren't really prepared for sex, as well as children usually wanting to play and be caressed instead of having sex or something. Which is only natural.

But sexually ripe 14 year olds? I can't see why fucking one would be immoral. Let alone marrying one.

. The second woman is more objectively attractive
No the second woman probably fucks n*ggers. Aside from that she looks like a fucking skeleton.
your mind is broken if you find nonexistent boobs, flat asses, and underdeveloped faces more attractive
Sounds like youre talking about a child, but you're showing a 14 year old.

JFL, keep coping retard. Females expire at age 20 and teenagers aren't children.

Better a mortal than a pedo mortal. :feelsokman:
If you had to choose between being an immortal pedo, or a mortal chad which would you choose (also in this hypothetical world there is no afterlife, after you die, that's it)

Adult relationships are fucking worthless. Take the agepill.

If you had to choose between being an immortal pedo, or a mortal chad which would you choose (also in this hypothetical world there is no afterlife, after you die, that's it)

MORTAL CHAD 100%

MORTAL CHAD 100%

Holy shit you are blue pilled, there's no afterlife in the scenario, what was the point of being chad, this is what happens when you are blinded by ego and crave validation, the pedo in this case will have a way more enjoyable existence smh. The best choice is so obvious.

Holy shit you are blue pilled, there's no afterlife in the scenario, what was the point of being chad, the pedo in this case will have a way more enjoyable existence smh.

:feelstastyman:
You're insane. Anyone here would jump at the chance to be a fucking chad lol. I'd rather spend my life fucking stacys and then sink into eternal darkness, then spend a worthless immortal existence lusting after something I can't have.

You will never know what it's like to go on dates that are cheap and actually enjoyable. Everything after high school is a glorified form of betabux. Have fun spending $$$$$ on boring ass dinner dates and trips to the mall with a roastie bitch who can't even hide her hatred of you in public. ITS OVER.

Last edited:
Wow, an actual cucktear thread in this forum, what a joke. You retards don't know what pedophilia is, it's a fact that 14-17 year olds are the best looking when it comes to facial beauty. After 17 they start to look like shit, denying this is like denying that you take shits.
Also, both girls are cute but the 14 year old looks better.

Str
Wow, an actual cucktear thread in this forum, what a joke. You retards don't know what pedophilia is, it's a fact that 14-17 year olds are the best looking when it comes to facial beauty. After 17 they start to look like shit, denying this is like denying that you take shits.
I said 16-18 is prime imo. Keep in mind people here feel attracted to 12yo.

Dude if you don't like prime girls then that is your preference, I wouldn't hold it against you. However 15-19 is objectively when females are at their peak in beauty and marraige potential, just lmao at you for thinking otherwise.

Also you should be banned for acting like a little uncle tom who wants to pander to cucktears roasties and numales. Cringe ass post btw "Pls dON't AssOSiate Me With ThesE GuYS my Fellow Redditors, I'm a GooD guy" tehehe :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

KYS you faggot.

Under Virginia law, if you fuck a little girl AND GET CAUGHT, you get sentenced to mandatory life imprisonment. That would suck for an immortal pedo.

Human laws aren't like the laws of nature, if I jump off a building the law of gravity will lead to my death, if I fuck an "underaged" girl in virginia I don't magically appear in a jail cell, I really hate when people word their statements like you did beacuse it seems disingenuous, leaving out the most important factor, ACTUALLY GETTING CAUGHT AND/OR CONVICTED.

Now I'm immortal, you really think I haven't spent years gathering massive wealth, now if the elites of society are secretly operating pedo clubs, you really think an immortal won't end up being a part of it, how many of them have been arrested??????????? (exactly)

Dude if you don't like prime girls then that is your preference, I wouldn't hold it against you. However 15-19 is objectively when females are at their peak in beauty and marraige potnetial, just lmao at you for thinking otherwise.

Also you should be banned for acting like a little uncle tom who wants to pander to cucktears roasties and numales. Cringe ass post btw "Pls dON't AssOSiate Me With ThesE GuYS my Fellow Redditors, I'm a GooD guy" tehehe :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

KYS you faggot.
Low reading comprehension. I talk about underdeveloped girls(younger than 15 yo). Apparently I am cucktears infiltrator because I don't like flat ass, no boobs and baby face .
Kys low IQ piece of shit...not really

I said 16-18 is prime imo. Keep in mind people here feel attracted to 12yo.

I am not talking about wanting to fuck 14 year olds, I'm just saying their facial beauty is at its peak. I don't see what's wrong with that, unless I misunderstood your opening post? In which case I apologize and take back what I said about you being a cuck. PS: a pedophile is a person attracted to pre-pubescent kids, whereas an ehebophile is a person attracted to pubescent kids. That's the term you should use. Otherwise you sound like any other normie cuck who tries to create outrage by spewing incorrect things.

Lu37fc60qqm01

Anyone here would jump at the chance to be a fucking chad lol.

Not over being immortal, being immortal grants you infinite potential to change your life

I'd rather spend my life fucking stacys and then sink into eternal darkness

1. Please stop with the vague BS, what do you mean by "sink into eternal darkness", just seems like some pointless emotional drivel you are throwing out there to add to your argument when it actually does nothing for it.

2. Ironically DYING WOULD ACTUALLY FIT THE VAGUE BS PHRASE - "sink into eternal darkness". This sounds a lot more like death than living forever to me.

spend a worthless immortal existence lusting after something I can't have.
Bitch you are immortal, what the fuck do you mean by "can't have", you literally have an eternity to try and get what you want, you're gonna succeed at some point.

Low reading comprehension. I talk about underdeveloped girls(younger than 15 yo). Apparently I am cucktears infiltrator because I don't like flat ass, no boobs and baby face .
Kys low IQ piece of shit...not really
Just because a girl is under 15 doesn't mean she is "underdeveloped" you braindead moron. I've seen plenty of 13/14 yr olds with massive tits and wide hips, so keep coping.

You are throwing random arbitrary numbers around and acting like every female develops at the same rate or pace, when that clearly isn't the case.

Go back to reddit you neek.

STFU bot.
What the fuck is attractive about that body?
View attachment 62916View attachment 62917
This is what he faps to looks like. 15+ yo are fine and defientely more fertile than this age category. Optimal looks are 16-18 imo

The blonde girl mogs any woman past the age of 17.
Just because a girl is under 15 doesn't mean she is "underdeveloped" you braindead moron. I've seen plenty of 13/14 yr olds with massive tits and wide hips, so keep coping.

This is also true. What's the name of that one girl who got popular thanks to Dr. Phil? Massive tits and she was like what, 13?

The blonde girl mogs any woman past the age of 17.

This is also true. What's the name of that one girl who got popular thanks to Dr. Phil? Massive tits and she was like what, 13?
Danielle Bregoli

I would dick her down so fucking good.

Cope. Any degenerate whore is disgusting, regardless of race.

They sure are, but we need a special task force to deal with those who would spread around images of western foids on this site.

GunToHead

This same task force can deal with the faggots as well.

GunSmugSigh

It ought to be called the Incels.is Special Assault Team (.is SAT)

GunCrazy1

The only thing more retarded than pedos is that there is a “gang” on a small Internet forum dedicated to disliking them.

Look I get it. There are some very attractive underage girls. Honestly, anything post-pubescent is fair game to me. The issue is have with pedocels is that they seem to make their entire identity and blame a vast majority of issues on “anti-pedo culture” and consent laws.

Oh man lemme tell you if I could legally fuck that 13 y/o I would never be incel.
-t. brainlet

These people fail to realize that these girls just go for young Chad. Why would she want your old subhuman ass? Pedocelling is a risky cope and I don’t advise it. You can be for it in an abstract way like I am, but realize that the anti-pedo morals in our society run much deeper than the face.

The only real counter they have is just be first, which is very legit. Again, nothing makes her pick you to be first over little 13 year old LaMilton who’s been in and out of prison twice already.

OP you are not making any good arguements here.
First of all, if you find a teenage girl attractive, you are not classified as a pedophile. The overuse of the word "pedophile" for being attracted to any woman below the age of 18 is something normies use as an insult, stop appealing to them and get your facts straight.
It is very dubious of you that you are trying to make incels relate to the parent of the teenage girl. If the parent did his job right, the "little girl" wouldn't be looking for relationships at her age, especially with an older man (which signifies her age group isn't enough for her).
Also sexual attraction to a teenage girl means she is well developed (for her age? don't think so but let's assume) therefore your feelings are natural. Also jfl at the example you give the 14 year old mogs the 17 year old to oblivion.
Tbh

You could make the case about actual prepubescent children being fucked being immoral. I think it is primarily because their bodies aren't really prepared for sex, as well as children usually wanting to play and be caressed instead of having sex or something. Which is only natural.

But sexually ripe 14 year olds? I can't see why fucking one would be immoral. Let alone marrying one.
True that. Not only that, he's probably operating under the idea of the age of consent in the US, which is 18, neglecting that other countries and cultures have differing age of consent, meaning it's all subjective bullshit decided by the powers-that-be. I think the AoC is 14 in Japan, coincidentally.

If you want to know what is wrong with them, try to see yourself as the father of a preteen daughter. You certainly wouldn't like the idea of a truecel tier fat dude with balding head and pubes(or any normal dude...) who is the teacher of your daughter to be constantly laying his predatory eyes on her and fantasizing about fucking her. Pedocels are a threat to public safety.
I rather a responsible truecel be with my jb daughter than her getting pumped and dumped by 17 year old chads and tyrones.
HERE IS MY DIAGNOSIS OF THE REASON THEY TURNED TO PEDOPHILIA:
THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THESE GUYS ARE AT OLDCEL AGE, WHOSE LIVES ARE GOING TO HELL. THEY ARE BITTER THEY MISSED OUT ON TEENAGE LOVE, SO THEY START SEEKING YOUNGER GIRLS IN A PREDATORY MANNER, I.E. "JUST BE FIRST"(JBF) THEORY, IN HOPES THEY GET TO FUCK A JB AND RECEIVE AFFECTION FROM HER.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Even if that were true there's nothing predatory about wanting to be the first and making sure your wife is loyal to you.
Pedocels can't claim moral high ground when they are inherently degenerate as sexually deviant people(worse than gays tbh) and dangerous to society. They are by far one of the most degenerate groups and seeing them complain about western degeneracy makes me giggle.
Major :soy: if you think men attracted to jb's are worse than faggots. Maybe that's the case according to normie fags and whores.

Pedocels here call it a preference, but I have to disagree. The second woman is more objectively attractive, your mind is broken if you find nonexistent boobs, flat asses, and underdeveloped faces more attractive.
Cope. Lots of 13 and even 12 year olds have nice bubbly asses.

Legit post, under ~15 is too young imo, they do indeed look undeveloped compared to 16+. 16 and over has a more estrogenic body than a 13 year old.

Legit post, under ~15 is too young imo, they do indeed look undeveloped compared to 16+. 16 and over has a more estrogenic body than a 13 year old.
This boyo. I don't know why people here can't tell the difference. There is nothing more attractive than a 16-18 yo girl with an estrogenic body.

@Solitarian_Walker Btw you have to watch a lot of anime toreally believe 12-15 is the absolute prime.

Moralfaggotry. 13 year old girls are taking Chad and Tyrone on the regular

I have no interest in 14 or 15 year old girls, but I'm not going to get outraged if some other guy does. 14 and 15 year olds aren't little children.

Anyone who thinks IncelTears (which has advocated concentration camps for their political opponents and the killing, raping, castrating, and torturing of men for being virgins) is some sort of guardian of morality is more fucked up in the head than even ACTUAL pedophiles. The cucks who are begging our rabid, hate-filled enemies to please, please wuv them are absolutely sickening. Anyone who's virtue signaling to IncelTears and thinks those genocidal psychopaths are morally superior to us wicked virgin men deserves an instant permanent ban.

Frankly, I'm certain a permanent ban is coming for those cucks at any rate, since I bet that within six months every single one of this pathetic virtue signaling "gang" will have run straight to IncelTears claiming to be a "former incel" (like that even exists unless you ascend, which won't happen) and slandering and spewing hate at virgin men in exchange for pats on the back and dog biscuits from their new masters.

Any excuse to post this video tbh..

Sign me up...this anti-pedo faction should be healthy for the entire incel stratosphere at large. Incels and Pedocels are almost always mutually exclusive and is paramount that IT, as well as other incel-loathing platforms grasps this simple concept.