Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting forming joker traits

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Lately whenever I talk to irl people I can't stop laughing. My brain tells it'd be super inappropriate to laugh and thus because of it I find it extremely fucking funny and start uncontrollably laughing. As a kid I used to only do this at funerals. Maybe it's because of the lack of socializing and sleep combined with brain rot. Idk.

Lately whenever I talk to irl people I can't stop laughing. My brain tells it'd be super inappropriate to laugh and thus because of it I find it extremely fucking funny and start uncontrollably laughing. As a kid I used to only do this at funerals. Maybe it's because of the lack of socializing and sleep combined with brain rot. Idk.
:feelswhat:

are you autistic?

I can relate so much to this. Just yesterday, someone came to remind me that I had to pay my rent and I put on a big smile while trying to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

Apparently this is quite common among people with autism spectrum disorder, which is my case.

If you have the same type of laugh as the JokER, it's due to a brain lesion that causes a dysfunction in the communication between the cerebellum and the frontal lobe.

Last edited:
I can so relate much to this. Just yesterday, someone came to remind me that I had to pay my rent and I put on a big smile while trying to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

Apparently this is quite common among people with autism spectrum disorder, which is my case.

If you have the same type of laugh as the JokER, it's due to a brain lesion that causes a dysfunction in the communication between the cerebellum and the frontal lobe.
Should have beat the crap out them if you were in liberal city

I can so relate much to this. Just yesterday, someone came to remind me that I had to pay my rent and I put on a big smile while trying to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

I doubt it's autism.

No, I understand how socially inappropriate it is. That's why it's funnier.
Only people with schizophrenia don't realize that it's socially inappropriate. For people with autism, it's a communication strategy to signify confusion or discomfort.

Only people with schizophrenia don't realize that it's socially inappropriate. For people with autism, it's a communication strategy to signify confusion or discomfort.
Yep. Exactly.

further proof that schizos are more based than autists

Next step: imagine yourself in a relationship with the mutt single mother