Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Forrest Gump: a bluepilled tale on how outcasts should behave

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
For those who haven't watched it, it's a movie about a borderline retard who ends up being extremely successful by keeping his head down, putting the work and picking himself up by his bootstrap. He had a oneitis that he loved since they were 5 yo. She's called Jenny and is easily one of the most degenerate POS whores to ever be written, but she's always accepted and blindly loved by Forrest, which she takes advantage of. In the end, after she's gone through violent exes, miles of cock and hid "his child" from him (don't ask me how they've had sex, I assume it was once and was the pityest of the pity sex) and is dying of hepatitis she asks him to marry her. And of course he accepts.

In fact, Forrest is a person that just loves and forgives everyone around him (blacks, leftists, degenerates, homeless, druggies, hippies) and the message of the movie is that we should be more like him, because everything will work out in the end, and you might even have the blessing of having a hepatitis ridden, degenerate, dying wife.

That movie is a tragedy.

I'm pretty sure it's implied she has AIDS, either from the cock carousel or from drug abuse.
From the movie it does looks like she has AIDS, but I've read around that it's hepatitis C.

It was AIDS. The movie showed what happens to an incel if he takes the blue pill.

In fact, Forrest is a person that just loves and forgives everyone around him (blacks, leftists, degenerates, homeless, druggies, hippies) and the message of the movie is that we should be more like him,
I did that. But they ended up walking all over me and taking advantage of me.

Thus I completely became a misanthrope

That movie proves height is greater than all. Even a borderline retard can get rich and ascend as long as he's 6 feet tall.

I did that. But they ended up walking all over me and taking advantage of me.

Thus I completely became a misanthrope
The difference between reality and bluepilled reality is enormous.. Foids are predatory as fuck

i was forced to watch the movie and i already knew it was psychopattic bluepilled propaganda after seeing the trailer

the movie's like "see losers? just work all day and night and never be angry have endless love for everyone around you and you'll be sucsesfull"
while even in the movie his life is'nt that great it's still 800 times better for every male loser that decides to live like that