Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Found a good new cope!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
You need to be drunk but not too drunk and walk through the town. Its pretty funny tbh because you dont care what normies will say and I always start shouting random things and its funny to see their normalfag reaction.

Careful, being an alcoholic does not end well. It's fun for a while, but then you will reach lows you never thought were possible.

Mirin low inhib.Couldn't do that alone.

prob get arrested soon for being ugly in public brah

Im extremely low inhib when im drunk ngl i should try to approach 1000 females drunk

Don’t get mugged or assaulted by angry normies.

Sounds like fun tbh.

I'm scared to do that because if a cop were to smell it on you your fucked for public intoxication

sounds fun, congrats on finding a good cope
don't you worry someone will beat the shit out of you though?

I'm scared to do that because if a cop were to smell it on you your fucked for public intoxication
No man not in europe. We literally have here people drinking on the streets all day
sounds fun, congrats on finding a good cope
don't you worry someone will beat the shit out of you though?
No man I'm not a framcel and kinda ogre and if it happens it happens cant change that shit

Its pretty funny tbh because you dont care what normies will say and I always start shouting random things and its funny to see their normalfag reaction.

There is a Braziliancel who do this. He made a vlog called "the incel life" and go to the street filming and talking about your life. You can see everyone ignoring him.

What are you shooting?