Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Found a real femcel

Do you guys think she's femcel?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
Her name is Meg Griffin. She is hated on by her family and everyone literally. Before she was born she was a failed abortion.

A guy once shot himself with a nail gun when she asked him out for prom, and another guy killed his brother so he wouldn't go to prom with her. She gets bullied in school and by her family. She gets literally no men so she had to go out with her dog for prom

She's also overweight and ugly. This is what a real life meg would look like:
cdXEKejqFp9sEALQrgqhBbCSkzw9CeCStAvBq_EIl9c.jpg
79ywcik778551.jpg
meg.jpg

if she made a tinder there would be HTN lining up in her DMs.

Also why the fuck are you unbanned

Dogpill part is realistic.

I dont know how many times we have to go through this. Femcels dont fucking exist. Anyone who swears they do is a low iq retard. I dont wanna hear about this topic again.

i would fuck her.

legit would slay and take care of her... it's impossible to be a freaking femcel.

She's not real dude. If she was real she would get laid. It's the same as with anime girls. If your waifu became real she would make fun of you and get pounded by Chad after she got drunk at a party.

Also Family Guy turned shit a long time ago

I recall there being an episode of Family Guy where Mort’s son flirts with Meg.

I dont know how many times we have to go through this. Femcels dont fucking exist. Anyone who swears they do is a low iq retard. I dont wanna hear about this topic again.

She's just a cartoon character.

@Sheogorath

So a fictional character.

She'd become a bit more attractive with her clothes off ngl

A guy once shot himself with a nail gun when she asked him out for prom, and another guy killed his brother so he wouldn't go to prom with her.
She gets bullied in school and by her family. She gets literally no men so she had to go out with her dog for prom
She's also overweight and ugly.
Meg has had sex several times in the show, she's not celibate.

Being bullied and unable to score a chad/brad doesn't make you involuntarily celibate.

Meg is basically constantly rejecting her looksmatches she's like a perfect example of hypergamy in action.

She's not real dude. If she was real she would get laid.
She HAS gotten laid though I'm not sure what the 1st instance is.

Also realistically speaking landwhales can have standards which eclipse her capacity to get laid.

Meg seems like she's chad/brad-only and rejecting guys below that.

IRL there are women like this who might actually remain virgins if they can't find a brad willing to sink that low and aren't good enough actors to hook in a betabux BF

If what you mean is you think IRL that Meg would be able to fuck a Brad I dunno man it's hard to say.

She's just a cartoon character.
@Sheogorath
What kind of argument are you trying to make here? She's good in terms of hypothetical examples since we have a clearer window into her pseudo-life than we do IRL foids actual "lives"
I don't even know why we consider most IRL foids to be more valid than Meg, just because their hamster DNA writes their actions instead of an episode scripter?

She'd become a bit more attractive with her clothes off ngl
I don't think so but she'd be warm and soft and I'd fuck her.

Delusioncel trait: Assuming anything that posseses a hole between its legs can be incelibate.

SMVmogs the forum