Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found bannedincels looksmax account

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
Screenshot 2024 03 02 143635

Reminder these are the "people" calling white people degenerate

Straightest looksmax user.

Born as a foid = Easy mode with all the most blatant cheats enabled

Born as a foid = Easy mode with all the most blatant cheats enabled
Well yeah but wanting to be a foid, obsessing over being a foid and imagining what you would look/act like as a foid means you are a tranny faggot.

I’ve noticed that .org seems to tolerate LGBTs, unlike here

Do they not have a "no LGBTQ+" rule like we do?
I believe so, but it's not enforced. The last few times I lurked, I recall seeing open fags and trannies

Is that really @bannedincel ?
How do you know?

Is that really @bannedincel ?
How do you know?
No this thread is a joke to poke fun at the fact these are the "based Islamists" calling whites degenerate. But wouldn't be surprised if he is like this as well :feelskek:

No this thread is a joke to poke fun at the fact these are the "based Islamists" calling whites degenerate. But wouldn't be surprised if he is like this as well :feelskek:
And here I was actually thinking that that mofo, of all people, was actually this type of a closeted gigafaggot all this time:feelshaha:. Still a very good post though:feelsokman:.

@bannedincel thoughts?

looksmax is full of incels that want to LARP as anything but. I wouldnt take that site seriously

I think they're normies trying to larp as inkwels
most of them wasted their time comparing their looks to different supermodel to prove them whos outperforming