Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Looksmax Fashion Grand Opening!"

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our brand-new shop at looksmax.fashion! Get ready to elevate your style and embrace the looksmax lifestyle with our exclusive apparel collection. Here's our starting lineup:

1. Cope Hoodie and T-shirt Combo - Wrap yourself in comfort and style with our signature cope hoodie and matching t-shirt. Perfect for those chilly days when you need a boost.
  2. It's (Not) Over T-shirt - Make a statement with this bold tee that captures the essence of perseverance and self-improvement. Because for us, it's never over!
  3. Looksmax 2024 Tee - Step into the future with our limited edition 2024 tee. Show the world that you're not just following trends; you're setting them.
  4. Looksmax Logo Shirt - Wear the looksmax logo proudly! This classic shirt is a symbol of our commitment to self-improvement and confidence.

Thank you for being a part of our community. More merch coming out soon.

Tenor

You cannot make this up anymore. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Clearly, this is just pandering to the Shit-Tok Boomers and/or normies who only learned of the blackpill after that curly-haired faggot made it go viral online: Master simply is profiteering from the current state of things, what a surprise. :feelsjuice:

i can only imagine how many unfunny zoomer "mewing" memes there are going to be us this, god zoomers are so annoying and the most annoying part about them is that i have to do entire decryptions to understand what the hell they are saying
"im cooked"
"he ate"
"rizz"

looksmax is now for women too apparently

I can't hate on Master for seeing a business opportunity

sheeit I might open up shop and sell .is hoodies

zoomers ruined incel lingo

it just sounds so cringe now

Wearing that merch is a good way to get stabbed.

@Master when will we get incels.is clothing?

I just want to know who thinks wearing merchandise connected to an incel site in a public setting is a good idea.

They spelled looksmaxx wrong