Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Framcel trait: you need to stuff yourself to gain weight

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I literally went a full month eating fast food every day and didn't even gain a pound

If you just wanna get fat quick drink a lot of sugary drinks to keep your insulin high while stuffing yourself with peanut butter

Avoid tasty filling food that satisfies and satiates you

wtf

I have opposite problem I must starve myself or I gain too much weight.

Literally just LDAR at home theory and eat food and you will be gaining weight fast

wtf

I have opposite problem I must starve myself or I gain too much weight.

Literally just LDAR at home theory and eat food and you will be gaining weight fast
I LDAR all day, smoke weed, and eat a bunch of icecream and carbs everyday.

Still 120 pounds

Still 120 pounds
Ye I’m 125 and stuff my face with fast food and sugar but I stay the same. I have visible ribs and bony collarbones.

Ye I’m 125 and stuff my face with fast food and sugar but I stay the same. I have visible ribs and bony collarbones.
4A91DB4D 1F88 413E A672 3D748274EC9E

Favorite right now:feelsLSD:.

I’ve eaten two boxes of these in a day before. Absolute lifefuel of a snacc:feelsautistic::feelsokman:

View attachment 521997

I’ve eaten two boxes of these in a day before. Absolute lifefuel of a snacc:feelsautistic::feelsokman:
Hostess is always good, I’d walk to the gas station and pick up a 2L Dr Pepper and a box of Oreos or twinkies and finish it in a day. If my metabolism slows down I’ll look like @Copexodius Maximus (the human sphere)

I wish I was framecel. Need to fast and excersize and be Hitler about calories of else I look like my 600 pound life. Thats why rn I dont care about weight and am foodmaxxing. Too much effort.
View attachment 521997

How do you buy this in the store without them thinking you are a pedophile:feelskek:? Youngcel?

Last edited:
I literally went a full month eating fast food every day and didn't even gain a pound

Gain weight? I just get indigestion cramps and diarrhea when I try weightmaxx and still gain like absolutely no weight.

Still 120 pounds
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I literally have to eat 600 calories or less a day or I never lose weight.

sounds good tbh if i ate fast food for a month straight I would become a fat fuck

Hostess is always good, I’d walk to the gas station and pick up a 2L Dr Pepper and a box of Oreos or twinkies and finish it in a day. If my metabolism slows down I’ll look like @Copexodius Maximus (the human sphere)
:lul::lul::lul:
its over