Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER ASK FOR HELP

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
These past 3 years have taught me to never reach out for help and that the only true way to end your suffering is to kill yourself.

Too bad I'm too much of a pussy to follow up with it which makes it even worst because I'm basically stuck.

Can't go to my mother who despite knowing full well of my mental struggles over the years, still acts like a dismissive parent and basically everything i say goes over her head, I have many times try to talk to a counselor/therapist but they never fail to make me regret opening up, the same case is with my irl friends, and to top it off, medication that never seem to work.

They say to "reach out", They say to "get help", They say to "put yourself out there", etc. but what happens if that "help" doesn't work or isn't good enough, then what?

I would understand if someone never try AT ALL to get help but like what more can one singular person do?

When the day comes when I finally gain the courage to take myself out of this world, let it be known that I tried while as society didn't do their part.

JoinedApr 19, 2024Posts10

I didnt ask for advice or help since childhood. Its pointless. How can someone else understand your position better than you yourself? Entire concept is retarded.

Yeah there's no point in asking help as a man. Men are expected to "man up" and cure themselves.