Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Framelets and fatcels should get reparations until we reach a weight that we desire

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Framelets and fatcels should get reparations for being underweight or overweight until we get to a normal weight I’m sick of not being able to take my shirt off without being disgusted at how subhumanly skinny I am do you know how much suicidefuel it is getting framemogged by women on a daily basis and adolescents this is something no man should have to go through at least fatcels can actually find at least one positive about being a fatcel being a framelet has zero advantages it’s all disadvantages

Framelets and fatcels should get reparations for being underweight or overweight until we get to a normal weight I’m sick of not being able to take my shirt off without being disgusted at how subhumanly skinny I am do you know how much suicidefuel it is getting framemogged by women on a daily basis and adolescents this is something no man should have to go through at least fatcels can actually find at least one positive about being a fatcel being a framelet has zero advantages it’s all disadvantages
I should be paid to stuff my face? :feelsLSD:HELL YEAH:feelsLSD:
PARASITEMAXXING

140 pounds at 5'9 is a good weight. Maybe if you ate more you'd weigh more you whiny bitch.