Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

France civil war megathread

No, but my sister was supposed to go out in a club with her friend last thursday, my mother refused bc she was afraid of the riots kek
Now it's time LeFrench cel now it's time, make yourself the emperor of french incels and take power from med milf soyboy Macron

Did the shooting rampages or IED ambushes start? Where the fuck are radicals in France?

Dnr the whole thread but basically it's a mess

It all began bc another sandnig got killed by the police
Then nigs and sandnigs fought against the police
And many people decided to destroy and burn things bc why not
I'm sure plenty of the "destroyers" dgaf about that sandnig or about the police, they just finally have an excuse to burn things
And here I am playing video games and posting on .is while the country is burning :feelscomfy:
You should've profited from the riots and loot some tech goodies. Like, nVidia GPUs.

Now it's time LeFrench cel now it's time, make yourself the emperor of french incels and take power from med milf soyboy Macron
You should've profited from the riots and loot some tech goodies. Like, nVidia GPUs.
It's also good to stay at home peacefully ngl :feelscomfy:
Watching people destroy stores and seeing richfags reeeeeeing is nice :feelscomfy: