Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Franz Kafka wrote a story called The Metamorphosis about a salesman who wakes up one morning to realize he was turned into a giant insect

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This had me thinking, what would you do if you woke up one morning and realizes you have been turned into an ethnic man?

I woke up one morning and realized I'm a TURBO SPERG living in a SHITHOLE COUNTRY.

I wish I could become a bug and crawl or fly away from this shit.

Kafka was a mentalcel

No need to imagine :feelsrope:

@rope infinity ♾️ Thoughts?

JBWcel wakes up as an ethnic. Hasn't seen himself in the mirror yet. Opens the spice cabinet and screams in horror at the lack of 30 spices they didn't know existed until today.

As whitecel awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into an ethniccel. He was lying on his brown, as it were shit-coloured, back and when he lifted his head a little he could see his dome-like brown belly. His ethnic legs, which were pitifully thin, waved helplessly before his eyes.

As whitecel awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into an ethniccel. He was lying on his brown, as it were shit-coloured, back and when he lifted his head a little he could see his dome-like brown belly. His ethnic legs, which were pitifully thin, waved helplessly before his eyes.
And then he roped

I would go after college foid parties to scare foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back