Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Freak Stuff I SAW my 2 sisters Do

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
Don't admire women. They were born with a vagina. They didn't design it.

1. Sleep with a dude that was known all over town to have VD.

2. Throw bloody tampons in the trash which the dog ate.

3. Said she hated men sexual predators, then voted for a... Sexual predator.

4. Took her kids to some fake libtard church, and the son turned out gay.

5. Put her son on anti psychotic meds cuz some hive foid said to.

6. Bought a stick shift mazda, and didn't make it 2 blocks before wrecking it into the side of a cop car.

7. Put regular gas into a diesel u-haul truck ruin the engine.

8. Drove drunk.

Last edited:

3. Said she hated men sexual predators, then voted for bill clinton.

6. Bought a stick shift mazda, and didn't make it 2 blocks before wrecking it into the side of a cop car

Just toilet things

Just your average member of society. You have to be sick to be a functioning member of this world.

3. Said she hated men sexual predators, then voted for a... Sexual predator.

6. Bought a stick shift mazda, and didn't make it 2 blocks before wrecking it into the side of a cop car.

7. Put regular gas into a diesel u-haul truck ruin the engine.

8. Drove drunk.
My mother and sisters were blackpilling af too mate, it’s crazy the shit you see/what you learn about women (holy fuck most of them are delusional/female solipsism/entitlement and all that).

As far as I know we still haven’t found a “gay gene” or some genetic/biological root cause — to me then that seems to suggest homosexuality is some kind of nurture / context driven mental disorder — if there’s no biological or genetic cause then it seems like if the person were raised in a totally different environment with different experiences they wouldn’t be gay for example. I could be wrong and would be willing to reevaluate that position with more information though so correct me if y’all have more info that I lack of course — apologies if I got anything wrong.

As for all the pronouns and what have you, that is just pure attention whoring / people having victim complexes. I honestly cannot fathom how retarded that shit is.

Last edited:
As far as I know we still haven’t found a “gay gene” or some genetic/biological root cause — to me then that seems to suggest homosexuality is some kind of nurture / context driven mental disorder — if there’s no biological or genetic cause then it seems like if the person were raised in a totally different environment with different experiences they wouldn’t be gay for example. I could be wrong and would be willing to reevaluate that position with more information though so correct me if y’all have more info that I lack of course — apologies if I got anything wrong.

As for all the pronouns and what have you, that is just pure attention whoring / people having victim complexes. I honestly cannot fathom how retarded that shit is.
It's gotta be a combination of some horrific bad dna mixup caused by some poison the mother consumes....with an extreme bipolar cross mismatch of affection before puberty.

It's gotta be a combination of some horrific bad dna mixup caused by some poison the mother consumes....with an extreme bipolar cross mismatch of affection before puberty.
It’s fascinating in a way lol — too bad any real discussion about it that doesn’t tow the status quo gets you labeled as bigot. It’s dumb that the truth doesn’t matter to most people — I have no other words for it.

Your Avi is great by the way, his life got totally fucked by that divorce rape right?

It’s fascinating in a way lol — too bad any real discussion about it that doesn’t tow the status quo gets you labeled as bigot. It’s dumb that the truth doesn’t matter to most people — I have no other words for it.

Your Avi is great by the way, his life got totally fucked by that divorce rape right?
Nobody will admit that it's a deviant perversity.......

For the reason that mm m m muy diversity makes us stronngaa.

They sure are disgusting.

Degenerate things my sister has done.

1. Slept with at least 15 men (that I know of) by age 30
2. She was a high class stripper/ prostitute (I found gang bang pictures on her old phone)
3. I found a dildo and anal beads under her bed
4. Went out with 6ft10 rugby player
5. She said it must be aweful to have a small dick
6. Is now happily married to a millionaire

I hate women.