Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NT pill deniers = foid worshippers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Nt pill denial just all ends up being a cope about muh ur ugly and not attractive to women. Yea bro totally the definition of things like autism, schizophrenia, adhd, OCD, etc all boil down to u supposedly being ugly & not getting pussy.

Yea I was diagnosed (ASD + adhd) at 8 because I wasn’t muh getting pussy at 8 according to retard NTfags who make this point.

I don’t base NT around women I base it around life. No muh non NT isn’t just bad social skills it’s also sensory issues, hyperfixations, shit executive skills which is needed for everything in life, hyperactivity, etc.

I don’t deny looks mattering the most for stuff like sex or attracting women. But absolute CAGE if you think basement rotting aspie NEETs are going to be able to LTR a foid. The Muh chad autist hypothetical is also stupid because I don’t know any HTNs+ who were autistic or let alone people who had what I had. Nor do I know any Chad or slayer who fucking rotted lmfwo. Lol they were all giga athletic, academic or gaming nerds, active social life & or multi skilled JFL.

But absolute cage at NTFAGS who use this example to debunk the nt pill

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

Lol if you think this doesn’t prove it. Literal Sean O Pry lookalike who’s retarded so instead of slaying he rots in his couch and probably doesn’t have the mental capacity to have sex because he’s legit retarded :lul:

Anyways I’m a rotter so my focus is not on ascension as I don’t care. Inceldom isn’t an uncommon issue I knew plenty irl and never out of my place for my case. I was around plenty of Normie KHV/KV Incels Irl but I did feel like an outsider because I was non NT. My issues are far greater than a muh gf.

Deluded cope to think fucking some girls will make u happy if you’re a loser with no accomplishments. The goal is to be a talented skilled high achiever mogger with bragging rights to his name. My issues will not be immediately solved with a foid and the only people who rot on these forums are those who are non NT or have giga shit lives for the most part:

Average incel does not rot here (especially pre tiktok era) they all have social lives, studycel, play sports or do something with their lives.

TLDR; NT PILL DOES NOT MEAN LOOKS DONT MATTER OR UGLY PEOPLE SLAY.

Autistic and “ugly” = incel but will rot as a neet and not have a social life
NT and “ugly” = incel but will not rot on incel forums and career maxx/have social life/etc

Multi skilled + successful mogs whether incel or not incel

@DarkStarDown @der_komische @Friezacel @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade @Blackpill Monk

Absolutely over for us, But began for him even tho he has no clue that hes a mogger.

James Gilbert Oakley, the young man depicted here, is a VEGETABLE

you can't use him to prove anything

James Gilbert Oakley, the young man depicted here, is a VEGETABLE

you can't use him to prove anything
Looks are the only thing that matters, Foids would line up becase of his good genetics despite him being a vegetable.

Read every word

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

People with good genetics to begin with are much less likely to develop any mental illness, I was born non-nt as a result of bad genetics.

NO, I found an interesting thread, Why does everyone want me to come back?
hello again bro. fapped to a swedish foid speaking swedish. gl.

its so brutal seeing people your age reach social milestones while you where never part of any of that

Nt pill denial just all ends up being a cope about muh ur ugly and not attractive to women. Yea bro totally the definition of things like autism, schizophrenia, adhd, OCD, etc all boil down to u supposedly being ugly & not getting pussy.

Yea I was diagnosed (ASD + adhd) at 8 because I wasn’t muh getting pussy at 8 according to retard NTfags who make this point.

I don’t base NT around women I base it around life. No muh non NT isn’t just bad social skills it’s also sensory issues, hyperfixations, shit executive skills which is needed for everything in life, hyperactivity, etc.

I don’t deny looks mattering the most for stuff like sex or attracting women. But absolute CAGE if you think basement rotting aspie NEETs are going to be able to LTR a foid. The Muh chad autist hypothetical is also stupid because I don’t know any HTNs+ who were autistic or let alone people who had what I had. Nor do I know any Chad or slayer who fucking rotted lmfwo. Lol they were all giga athletic, academic or gaming nerds, active social life & or multi skilled JFL.

Lol if you think this doesn’t prove it. Literal Sean O Pry lookalike who’s retarded so instead of slaying he rots in his couch and probably doesn’t have the mental capacity to have sex because he’s legit retarded :lul:

Anyways I’m a rotter so my focus is not on ascension as I don’t care. Inceldom isn’t an uncommon issue I knew plenty irl and never out of my place for my case. I was around plenty of Normie KHV/KV Incels Irl but I did feel like an outsider because I was non NT. My issues are far greater than a muh gf.

Deluded cope to think fucking some girls will make u happy if you’re a loser with no accomplishments. The goal is to be a talented skilled high achiever mogger with bragging rights to his name. My issues will not be immediately solved with a foid and the only people who rot on these forums are those who are non NT or have giga shit lives for the most part:

Average incel does not rot here (especially pre tiktok era) they all have social lives, studycel, play sports or do something with their lives.

NT and “ugly” = incel but will not rot on incel forums and career maxx/have social life/etc

@DarkStarDown @der_komische @Friezacel @RealSchizo @Ron.Belgrade @Blackpill Monk

Read every word, great thread.

Thanks for the tag, I will do the same for you, the others here, and other NTpillers when I make my thread in defense of it.

Being sub-5 in anyway & non-nt is a death sentence, no questions asked.

Even if you're normie-tier(unless maybe 6'1+) then if you're that non-NT, you can still be Incel.

Fuck NTpill deniers, NT & looks are equally important.

Looks are life

Without looks you have no life

Also this whole argument is hypothetical and unrealistic because I don't believe there is such a thing as an ugly person who is NT, or an attractive person who is non-NT.

If you are high smv you will get loads of positive reinforcement which will prevent you from becoming non-NT.

And if you are low smv you will get so much negative reinforcement that you will become mentally broken and non-NT.

So this whole argument is hypothetical.

I even made a poll a while ago asking people if they "ever" had a proper social life and the votes overwhelmingly said "no". Meaning NT incels don't exist.

Read everything + bookmarked

Exactly brother, being Non-NT isn't about always bad social skills, being Non-NT means means sensory issues, like high sensitivity, fearful stimuli irrational fears and anxieties, being fearful weak hearted and this bad affects in

Absolute truth:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I was around plenty of Normie KHV/KV Incels Irl but I did feel like an outsider because I was non NT. My issues are far greater than a muh gf.
Relatable

If I was born NT I wouldn't be ugly because I have non nt facial features

Absolutely brother. Only real incels truecels are those who are physically unattractive (ugly) as well as Neurodivergent (Non-NT)

Me fr:feelscry::cryfeels:

People with good genetics to begin with are much less likely to develop any mental illness, I was born non-nt as a result of bad genetics.
Yesss

Read every word. Thank for tagging fellow non-NTcel. I know many here totally deny the NTpill saying only looks are important. But we non-NTcels know that apart from looks how being non-NT affects us badly in all aspects of life. It is totally impossible for Non-NT incels like us to ascend as compared to NTmaxx gigaugly people. Gigaugly NTmaxx can ascend and have a great social, but Neurodivergent incels don't have that. Only we non-NTcels how difficult our lifes are

based on my post history, do i seem like i have aspergers? i've never been diagnosed and i'm ltn so it's hard to tell. When someone has a pheno very close to mine and we share interests, my personality is accepted to an extent but they all eventually say there's something off about me. 99% of people reject me within a minute of meeting me though which i've found uncommon af.

Last edited:
based on my post history, do i seem like i have aspergers? i've never been diagnosed and i'm ltn so it's hard to tell. When someone has a pheno very close to mine and we share interests, my personality is accepted to an extent but they all eventually say there's something off about me. 99% of people reject me within a minute of meeting me though which i've found uncommon af.
If u have hyperfixations + shit social skills + other symptoms get a diagnosis
Read every word. Thank for tagging fellow non-NTcel. I know many here totally deny the NTpill saying only looks are important. But we non-NTcels know that apart from looks how being non-NT affects us badly in all aspects of life. It is totally impossible for Non-NT incels like us to ascend as compared to NTmaxx gigaugly people. Gigaugly NTmaxx can ascend and have a great social, but Neurodivergent incels don't have that. Only we non-NTcels how difficult our lifes are
yup exactly

If u have hyperfixations + shit social skills + other symptoms get a diagnosis

yup exactly
are there any tells online tho that indicate someone may have aspergers. Do i seem like i have aspergers at first glance?

Last edited:
Also this whole argument is hypothetical and unrealistic because I don't believe there is such a thing as an ugly person who is NT, or an attractive person who is non-NT.

If you are high smv you will get loads of positive reinforcement which will prevent you from becoming non-NT.

And if you are low smv you will get so much negative reinforcement that you will become mentally broken and non-NT.

So this whole argument is hypothetical.

I even made a poll a while ago asking people if they "ever" had a proper social life and the votes overwhelmingly said "no". Meaning NT incels don't exist.
Strongly agree with this.

Non-NT and ugly go hand in hand, with very few cherrypicked outliers.

most outliers were fat as a kid. Its very hard to find someone who was always gl thats non nt ngl

Tbf this isn’t fully wrong but most of those dudes don’t care about their looks let’s be honest. Most of us aren’t really self conscious about shit like our looks even if we’re “ugly”

Damn, his eye area is GigaMogger Tier.
So much wasted potential for this guy..... I genuinely feel bad for him.

Last edited:
Absolutely brother. Only real incels truecels are those who are physically unattractive (ugly) as well as Neurodivergent (Non-NT)
This, 100%
Truly, we are living life on one of the hardest settings possible: If you are ugly & NT(as long as not sub-3 which is deformed)then whilst it will be hard, it still is possible to ascend. NTcels still can have decent careers, somewhat of a solidified social life, and generally will just have it easier compared to us.

NTcels still can have decent careers, somewhat of a solidified social life, and generally will just have it easier compared to us
NTcels are having higher chance of ascension dur to thier social skills

Fakecel ramblings dnrd

I’m ugly, short, non nt; as if having one of these wasn’t bad enough :feelsrope:

Read every word, bro-chan...

i'm both on spectrum and schizophrenic ( both diagnosed 10 and 9 years ago ) and my life lately is to root...
you are right that non NT will fuck up not only your dating life but everything, good look with finding job, friends, hygienie etc

B826b321 a5df 4cfe a31b 1e00a560cc12

literally my room right now...

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@GeckoBus

Read every word, bro-chan...

i'm both on spectrum and schizophrenic ( both diagnosed 10 and 9 years ago ) and my life lately is to root...
you are right that non NT will fuck up not only your dating life but everything, good look with finding job, friends, hygienie etc

View attachment 1143249

literally my room right now...

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@GeckoBus
before any ask, all this cards are my cuties :heart::owo::owo:

4045870 D vEhGTX4AAfwAb
4046032 370625595 1227021494604710 4896336337050463828 n 1
4042734 416295778 368275985960712 1234031843051861424 n
4043466 Zrzut ekranu 2024 02 09 072242