Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FREE KOINTO---->JOIN THE ATTACK

hello imma the UNHR highjudge from Aja, in charge of Kointo's case

111023_judge_cassese.jpg

I order his immediate release

Some prison break sheit going on

hello I am OsamaBinLaden, I order the immediate release of userkointo

I think he had enough of the site. It's a shame to see him gone though.

tell me who is still in contact with him

now

I wonder how people like whogivesafucc and Kointo are noticable when they're gone, but a majority of users here are aren't noticeable when they leave.

I wonder how people like whogivesafucc and Kointo are noticable when they're gone, but a majority of users here are aren't noticeable when they leave.
That’s because most of the people who leave haven’t contributed (or spammed) enough to be recognized.

Kointo is the truest truecel, the only one who postmogged me time-wise and needs to be freed.

Post more

@LebaneseCel had a high post frequency
Yeah him too. Both postmog me. I come in third place, you are also pretty good at it and mogs me in quantity by far, but corrected by time I'm not sure who wins tbh. Too lazy to make the calculations.

Yeah him too. Both postmog me. I come in third place.
I dont know where I stand. I had crazy post counts on my best days and I was banned for 4 weeks in total

Hot take: @LebaneseCel is a gambler alt. No proof though.

@Blackpill101 alt, beyond the shadow of a doubt:

-California
-Lionel Messi
-Perfectly synced ban/join segue
-White-looking Middle Easterner

Yeah him too. Both postmog me. I come in third place, you are also pretty good at it and mogs me in quantity by far, but corrected by time I'm not sure who wins tbh. Too lazy to make the calculations.
cant compete tho..